Learning and Leadership – Learning Advisory Senior Consultant
Work you'll do
Are you passionate about helping clients solve complex challenges and supporting them through critical transformations? As a member of our Workforce Transformation practice, you will deliver change management, organization design and governance, culture and technology adoption solutions that enable the success of transformation goals for industry leading clients.
As a Learning Advisory Senior Consultant, you will use your knowledge of and experience with HR strategy, capability, and service delivery to optimize business results and customer experience by:
• Working closely with a large team to deliver results for your client
• Lead and manage teams or workstreams to contribute to the overall project success
• Maintaining a hands-on role to ensure deadlines are met and key deliverables are always accurate
• Enjoying the opportunity to forge strong relationships with both the client and project team that will contribute to your growth and development
The Workforce Transformation team
At Deloitte Consulting LLP, by helping our clients excel in Workforce Strategies, Rewards & Well-Being, Leadership & Learning, we empower HR to better support the business and create value. HR organizations now reduce costs and improve operating effectiveness through process improvements, shared services, outsourcing and employee self-service, but that's only part of the story, we also help them to drive the value this delivers and help the business achieve its strategic objectives in performance and growth.
As a Learning Solutions Senior Consultant within the Workforce Transformation practice, you will focus on increasing the business impact and optimizing the learning function by increasing the learner centricity and experience of learning; increasing the efficiency of operations, effectiveness of learning programs, and alignment of learning with business strategy. In this role, you will support multiple types of Digital Learning Experience and Learning Advisory projects, such as:
• Learning Experience Design
• Learning Curation Strategy & Execution
• Digital Learning Strategy
• Learning operations assessment and analysis.
• Learning transformation strategy and roadmap development.
• Learning organization and governance design.
• Curriculum analysis, design, and rationalization.
• Contribute to practice development initiatives including culture building, internal community involvement, eminence, recruiting, whitepapers, etc.
• Support business development efforts, including Statements of Work (SOW), proposal development, client presentations, etc.
• Bachelor's degree
• 4+ years learning-related experience
• 2+ years experience leading learning advisory projects and teams.
• Ability to travel up to 50% (While up to 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
• 6+ years of consulting experience
• Experience implementing Cornerstone, SumTotal, Saba, and/or Success Factors LMS
• Experience managing staff and leading small to medium sized teams
• Strong client presence with project management, presentation, and facilitation skills
• Ability to succeed in team-based or independent environments
• Well-organized with the ability to handle several projects/clients simultaneously
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Ability to create and manage client relationships and develop business
• Dedicated work ethic with a commitment to client service excellence
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 10904
Apply on company website