Position Summary Location: US/Remote
Are you passionate about technology and interested in joining a community of collaborative colleagues who respectfully and courageously seek to challenge the status quo? If so, read on to learn more about an exciting opportunity with Deloitte's Information Technology Services (ITS). We are curious and life-long learners focused on technology and innovation.
Work you'll do
This role will support the development of information technology solutions by evaluating cyber risk, security controls, and compliance with policies/standards via the following activities:
- Led the design of security controls that enable technology solutions to mitigate risk, met security requirements, and adhere to applicable policies and standardAct a security subject matter expert to project/technology teams building or acquiring technology solutions
- Coordinate the performance of required risk management activities
- Evaluate proposed solution architectural designs and provide security and risk management improvement recommendations
- Evaluate Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) vendor provided cloud services and document controls that manage the risk of usage
- Develop security architecture and guiding principles to support information technology initiatives with a focus on cloud
- Drive, influence, and coordinate a secure approach to the development of solutions across the enterprise
- Deliver deep technical guidance related to enhancing the security posture information technology solutions
- Assist with the development and enhance of security policies, standards, guidance, and procedures
- Lead, coach and mentor project teams to incorporate security into enterprise and client-facing applications
- Oversee and drive the design and implementation of security architecture controls in support of compliance requirements
The team Information Technology Services (ITS) helps power Deloitte's success, which serves many of the world's largest, most respected organizations. We develop and deploy cutting-edge internal and go-to-market solutions that help Deloitte operate effectively and lead in the market. Our reputation is built on a tradition of delivering with excellence.
The ~3,000 professionals in ITS deliver services including:
- Cyber Security
- Technology Support
- Technology & Infrastructure
- Relationship Management
- Strategy & Communications
- Project Management
Cyber Security Cyber Security vigilantly protects Deloitte and client data. The team leads a strategic cyber risk program that adapts to a rapidly changing threat landscape, changes in business strategies, risks, and vulnerabilities. Using situational awareness, threat intelligence, and building a security culture across the organization, the team helps to protect the Deloitte brand.
Areas of focus include:
- Risk & Compliance
- Identity & Access Management
- Data Protection
- Cyber Design
- Incident Response
- Security Architecture
- Business Partnership
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Business Administration, or relevant educational or professional experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in IT infrastructure related field
- Minimum 3 years of enterprise information security architecture and information security system design.
- Excellent communication, report writing and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and cross functionally
- Excellent time management and related organizational skills, including appropriate sense of urgency, a proactive approach, and a suitable ability to anticipate and manage project lifecycle events, issues and obstacles
- A background in general security practices such as identity and access management (IAM), encryption, and multi-factor authentication, security information and event management (SIEM), and others
- Must be able to quickly and succinctly architect and create technical solution documentation
- Consulting skills (client service orientation, conflict resolution, analysis/synthesis of information, negotiation, project management, etc.)
- Excellent communication, listening and facilitation skills
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Experience integrating security into cloud solutions
- Experience with Azure and/or Amazon Web Services (AWS) security
- Experience developing cloud security vision, strategy and roadmap
- Security certifications such as Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Ethical Hack (CEH), or Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP)
- Knowledge of cyber security standards and frameworks such as ISO 27001 or NIST 800-32
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 17947
Apply on company website