Deloitte Consulting LLP seeks a Manager, Human Capital, HR Transformation in Atlanta, GA and various unanticipated Deloitte office locations and client sites nationally.
Work You'll Do
Lead team members to ensure timely and high-quality deliverables in Human Resource (HR) Transformation projects. Ensure that project related time and expenses are appropriately charged on Deloitte's Time and Expense tool against the approved project charge code. Oversee project workstreams in collaboration with Deloitte leadership and relevant stakeholders, ensuring success based on the established Statement of Work (SoW). Manage invoicing, resourcing, quality reviews, and deliverable completion for the team. Coordinate with functional and technical team leaders to generate innovative HR transformation solutions. Lead project-related meetings, calls, and workshops. Provide periodic performance feedback for team members and provide input during mid-year and end of year appraisal reviews. Provide on the job coaching and mentoring to team members based on specialized learnings and experiences.
- 80% Travel required nationally.
- Telecommuting permitted.
Master's degree (or foreign equivalent) in Business Administration, Human Resources Management, or a related field and three (3) years of related work experience in the job offered or in a related occupation. In the alternative, the employer will accept a bachelors degree (or foreign equivalent) in Business Administration, Human Resources Management, or a related field and five (5) years of progressive related work experience. Must also have three (3) years of related work experience involving each of the following:
- Working across all phases of the project delivery lifecycle to design, develop, test and implement HR Transformation shared services solutions for enterprise level clients;
- Independently interface directly with clients to gather and analyze country-specific requirements to support geographically diverse HR Transformation project design using workday HCM (Human Capital Management), ServiceNow modules including, Case Management, Knowledge Management, Service Portal, and Virtual Agent, and Salesforce.com modules, including Case Management and Knowledge Management;
- Supporting effective project management by generating and delivering project and workstream status reports to internal and external stakeholders;
- Supporting development of HR process design and HR operations documentation in a global HR Shared Services environment, assessing compliance with local and regional government regulatory requirements, using workday, ServiceNow, and SFDC;
- Supporting the development of HR process design and HR operations documentation based on client requirements, to be compatible with workday functionalities in a global HR Shared Services environment using Workday, Servicenow and SalesForce.com;
- Supporting detailed global HR process design that includes Workday technology steps along with enabling technologies including Salesforce.com and ServiceNow (along with any additional case and knowledge management enabling technologies) and account for any local government and regulatory requirements by region;
- Coordinating day-to-day project tasks of onshore and offshore team members to ensure the timely and quality completion and delivery of project tasks;
- Mentoring, coaching, training practitioners on the job as well as through structured knowledge sharing or training sessions. Conducting regular performance evaluations for team members and delivering actionable feedback about developmental areas;
- Performing end-to-end project testing of technology and functional deliverables, including performing unit, system/solution integration, user acceptance and service rehearsal testing using HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM); and
- Leading and supporting HR Shared Service Center training on project-designed processes and technologies during project implementation, using Workday, Salesforce.com and ServiceNow.
- 80% Travel required nationally.
- Telecommuting permitted.
How You'll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.Recruiting tips
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 28382
Apply on company website