Manager, Immigration Compliance Delivery
Work you'll do
The Immigration Compliance Delivery Manager will be responsible for leading and managing immigration processes, projects, programs, and relationships that are critical to assisting Deloitte candidates and practitioners navigate the Immigration lifecycle. In this role, the manager will utilize understanding of immigration team and business area priorities, strategies, and goals to develop solutions and provide programmatic direction and strategic recommendations on opportunities and risks.
- Own and maintain accountability for leading workstreams related to visa processes and ensure regulatory requirements, business needs, and operational goals are achieved
- Lead projects and teams to manage systems, operations, and deliver processes with quality and efficiency to meet internal and external compliance requirements
- Manage performance and development for assigned team members
- React quickly to rapidly changing conditions and manage workload and team resources to meet evolving needs and business conditions
- Consult and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders across all levels to identify challenges, risks, and opportunities to inform program/process design
- Direct and oversee reporting, analyze data, and generate insights and recommendations to enable strategic business decisions that align with business and talent priorities and goals
- Partner with internal team, talent, and business leaders to mitigate risk, remediate issues and escalations, and manage programmatic changes based on legal guidance of outside counsel
- Create and deliver communications including leadership and programmatic updates, to provide clarity regarding immigration programs and processes and optimize the immigration experience
- Define and manage measurement strategy and related processes to ensure quality and compliance standards are maintained
- Leverage and advance technology enabled solutions through collaboration with internal and external teams
The Compliance Delivery Team is part of the Talent Immigration organization of Deloitte Services LP. This team is responsible for visa operations that include process workstreams, strategic projects and enhancements, and initiatives related to internal and external visa compliance requirements that enable the Talent Immigration team to provide immigration services to foreign nationals of Deloitte U.S. Firms with quality, efficiency, and effectiveness.
- Minimum 6 years of related professional experience with a minimum 5 years of related immigration experience or minimum 5 years of Deloitte program leadership experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred
- Ability to lead high impact programs, projects, and initiatives, including the ability to delegate and leverage capabilities to lead teams effectively
- Ability to define, articulate, and implement strategies and goals
- Self-directed with the ability to work independently and with teams on a variety of complex projects in a high volume, fast-paced environment and effectively manage change and disruption
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to partner effectively with stakeholders at all levels, both inside and outside of Deloitte
- Agile mindset with the ability to adapt, lead through change, and accept new challenges
- Strong critical thinking skills and innovative problem-solving
- Experience working with a virtual workforce across the U.S. and India to meet the needs of the business/client
- Strong competency in core professional skills; in particular, attention to detail, responsiveness, follow-through, flexibility and initiative.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Excel formulas and pivot tables, PowerPoint), Salesforce proficiency preferred
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 26982
Apply on company website