Key Role Description:
HRST Teams will partner to reimagine how Talent fuels our businesses through innovative, customer-centric, digitally enabled talent services. The responsibilities of the HRST Planning and Program Management (PPM) team are to:
• Drive and integrate transformational and strategic initiatives to execute against the Talent transformation roadmap
• Deliver solutions with a focus on strategy, process, people, and stakeholder management impacts and outcomes
• Lead delivery through project-based work, either wholly owned, in partnership with other Talent teams, or through other Deloitte collaborations (i.e., Consulting, US Innovation)
• Collaborate with stakeholders to determine the best approach to test (POC/pilot) and implement solutions that align Talent to the business strategy
The PPM team provides solutions for our Businesses, Talent leadership, and Talent professionals through project-based work, which requires facets of innovation, critical analysis, strategic planning, collaboration, program/process design, project management, and change management. Sample projects in the portfolio for PPM have included: deployment transformation, Future of Work, PPMD Strategic Initiatives, AI/cognitive pilots, Avature implementation, reward and recognition transformation, among others.
The Manager will work closely with HRST Planning & Program Management Leader & Senior Managers to manage the day-to-day program activities and operations for a specific business project or a portion of a complex business program by implementing innovative, integrated, and practical solutions that align Talent to the firm's strategy. Supervises program activities to help plan, monitor and govern program schedules and resources of moderate scope, expenditure, and effect across the Talent lifecycle. Partners with functional, geographic, and/or service lines to support the business and firm strategy.
· Assists in the development of strategic projects, current or proposed business solutions or processes, to achieve for function-wide and firm wide objectives.
· Develops and manages the work planning, including milestones and contingency plans, based on budget, timing and business needs, for implementation and execution of project and workstream efforts. Manages delegation and completion of work effort over a single program area. Owns the completion of work products/deliverables.
· Defines project research plan and leverages common strategic and operational frameworks to support key decisions and recommendations, and manages completion of analysis and interpretation of results. Conducts complex business analyses, where required, to support data-driven results.
· Identifies project/program risk and issues and proposes mitigation tactics and strategies
· Develops compelling, logically structured presentations and deliverables that will be shared at the Talent and business leadership level.
· Manages change management activities across the US Firms, including driving adoption and business engagement, training and development of project communications.
· Coordinates with other teams across Talent and the Businesses, including Leaders, as appropriate, to understand project implications for other programs, projects, or processes or when subject matter expertise is required.
· Maintains awareness of current business trends, operating conditions, and internal process and practices that have significant impact on Talent programs.
- Current Manager level (CL5) candidate
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or a related area;
- 10 years of professional experience
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience
· Ability to think both strategically and tactically
· Ability to manage ambiguity
· Apply problem-solving skills
· Strong stakeholder management skills
· Strong analytical skills
· Excellent program/project management skills
· Strong communication and facilitation skills
· Ability to lead / manage change on a team
· Excellent Microsoft Office skills
How You'll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.Recruiting tips
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 20002
Apply on company website