Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States specializing in audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world's most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you'll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and get the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize everything from your career path to your educational opportunities to your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients' will be heard.
Extended Enterprise Advisory Services offers a broad variety of services spanning a variety of industries, one of which includes pricing and fee analytics, operational strategy and other consulting services for clients in the telecommunications and media industry. The Pricing and Fee Analytics (“PFA”) practice analyzes financial aspects of pricing and costs incurred by clients. The PFA practice helps to quantify, support, assist, and defend pricing and fee decisions of our clients.
· Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Accounting, Finance or related field;
· Strong drive in team and practice development including, team management, team building;
· 6+ years demonstrated project experience, including 2+ years as part of project leadership, and financial and data modeling experience;
· Experience working in consulting environment is preferred;
· Possess relationship building as well as strong verbal & written communication skills;
· Successful experience developing, managing and supporting the execution of project plans;
· Advanced knowledge of Project Management Office (PMO) principles;
· Demonstrated ability to adopt a pragmatic problem-solving approach to dealing with ambiguous situations;
· Demonstrated ability in synthesizing and communicating complex issues and solutions through storyboarding;
· Demonstrated ability to embrace and adapt to change;
· Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Visio) to accomplish daily business activities and facilitate communications;
· Currently remote working, but must be open to travel, as required (subject to federal, state and local COVID-19 travel restrictions);
· Experience in telecommunications industry is preferred but not a must; and
· Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification, or equivalent, is strongly preferred.
· Lead teams across all facets of the project lifecycle end-to-end from planning to delivery;
· Manage multiple projects of varying complexity simultaneously while maintaining quality standards;
· Lead preparation for and discussion during meetings with clients to manage expectations, identify opportunities and drive insights;
· Develop comprehensive engagement workplans and lead day-to-day execution;
· Manage project economics, including progress, and budget to actuals;
· Demonstrated capabilities to synthesize complex processes and issues to drive insights and develop executive presentations and reports;
· Strong working knowledge in accounting and finance;
· Lead research effort to identify and develop market trends and insights that impact client business and operational environment;
· Perform quality review of team's work products, as well as self-reviews, to ensure completeness and accuracy;
· Lead sophisticated financial, accounting and operational data analyses to understand client's business and drive results;
· Develop client-ready reports of findings including the preparation of tables, exhibits and charts;
· Conform to professional standards and strict client confidentiality;
· Leverage analytics tools, data from multiple sources and modeling to derive and quantify regulatory costs;
· Proven record of developing teams and staff members;
· Initiate and implement performance reviews with staff members, provide feedback as well as supporting any required recruiting efforts;
· Foster an environment that encourages teaming, collaboration and commitment to service excellence;
· Comfortable with ambiguity and embrace changes; and
· Contribute pro-actively during the pre-sales phases which includes content development, proposal design and pricing.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte Advisory" means Deloitte & Touche LLP, which provides audit and enterprise risk services; Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP, which provides forensic, dispute, and other consulting services; and its affiliate, Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP, which provides a wide range of advisory and analytics services. Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP is not a certified public accounting firm. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. These entities are separate subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 19778
Apply on company website