Manager: Synchronized Planning & Fulfillment - Planning Focus (Operations)
Our Supply Chain & Network Operations team helps clients transform their value chains into competitive advantages. We drive efficiency, improve flexibility, and increase responsiveness through proactive insights and decision-making. We advise, implement, and operate transformational solutions that bring best-in-class supply network and operational capabilities to our clients. We provide operational know-how, digital technologies, advanced analytics, and industry-specific hybrid solutions to deliver unprecedented client value. Additionally, we improve operations, product, and material flow across the breadth of the value chain and create greater supply network synergy and value through M&A events.
Work you'll do
Our Synchronized Planning & Fulfillment practice develops integrated business and supply chain planning solutions that synchronize customer demand, supply chain assets, and working capital to drive and deliver improvements in customer service levels, supply chain efficiency and financial results. We work with companies to develop strategy, identify opportunities, and create innovative alternatives that provide supply chain improvement for shareholders and customers.
Read more about our Synchronized Planning & Fulfillment services
- 8+ years of relevant Supply Chain Management experience
- Multiple project experiences leading S&OP and/or integrated business planning initiatives for multi-national organizations
- Experience with tactical supply chain planning processes such as demand planning, forecasting, inventory planning, supply planning, production planning, network planning
- Prior experience using analytics and metrics to assess supply chain performance and identify and quantify improvement opportunities
- Ability to explain how digital planning technology solutions enables the supply chain across the value chain
- Experience setting project direction, leading project teams, managing multiple stakeholders
- Experience executing a project strategy to drive adoption, lead change and create buy-in for complex initiatives with extended teams
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS Power Point)
- Outstanding critical thinking, analytics and problem-solving skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Bachelor's Degree
- Ability to travel 80-100% (required)
- Live within commuting distance to one of Deloitte's Consulting offices
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Advanced Degree in Supply Chain or Business (MBA) from a top tier program
- Experience working as a Consultant in a consulting firm delivering supply chain services in a client environment
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment
- Project experiences in one or more of the following industries: Semi-conductor, Life Sciences, Chemicals and Consumer Package Goods
- Experience with planning technology solutions, technology, and/or implementation experience (i.e., SAP IBP, Kinaxis, OMP, o9, JDA, Logility)
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E20NATCMGRWW097-EP
Apply on company website