Position Summary Are you a marketing and communications professional who has demonstrated experience in designing, producing, and executing client-focused marketing programs and are looking to take your skills to the next level? Are you interested in creating integrated, cross-channel marketing deliverables that advance the Deloitte brand and deliver on the strategic objectives of marketing campaigns? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment, working with colleagues in a virtual setting, to meet our business and client needs?
The Marketing Project Manager operates in Deloitte's internal marketing agency, overseeing all workflow for business-aligned campaigns and projects in a timely and effective manner.
Deloitte's marketing and communications team combines the power of Deloitte's brand with the most inspired marketing techniques to produce business results for our clients. From events to social media to digital strategy and execution, we elevate the Deloitte brand and strategic positioning, delivering a cohesive, consistent experience. The team brings together creative and technology skills, business insights, and industry best practices to develop innovative creative assets that engage our clients. It also executes with agility and measurable performance through best-of-breed solutions, centralization of key information and operations, and optimization of data, tools, people, and process.
This position is part of Deloitte's in-house agency, project managing marketing campaigns and projects. Responsibilities include:
- Must have agency experience (in-house or external agency) .
- Provides day-to-day work guidance to the project team to drive team accountability, which may include internal agency employees, vendors/contractors, and hired consultants.
- Organizes, plans, and leads campaign and project status and progress meetings; documents project summary; and provides Account Manager and/or senior leadership ongoing updates concerning campaign and project completion.
- Responsible for preparing project budget and managing fiscal performance to plan; ensures campaign and project costs are controlled and carefully monitored, both hours and dollars.
- Leads in the scoping process and development of statements of work and project timelines.
- Monitors out-of-scope requests and initiates additional estimates and approvals.
- Works hand-in-hand with Account Management, Creative, Communications, and Strategy colleagues for campaign execution.
- Maintains full ownership of operational aspects of campaign and project execution and reporting in Workfront, ensuring that work is on time and on budget.
- Conducts project meetings and is responsible for project tracking and analysis.
- Effectively manages multidisciplinary teams, which may consist of creatives, technologists, media experts, data analysts, etc.
- Champions quality and integrity of in-house agency deliverables.
- Identifies potential project risks and develops contingency plans.
- Collaborates with counterparts and leverages Workfront to prioritize work and resource assignments.
Project Management skills
Level of Proficiency
· Detail-oriented with excellent follow-through skills
· Team oriented approach with ability to take initiative, prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously to meet client expectations and deadlines across multiple projects
· Organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
· Organized with ability to prioritize and manage client expectations across multiple, competing projects/priorities with aggressive due dates and quick turn-around times
· Agile marketing project management knowledge and skills
· Ability to work in a matrixed organization with a virtual team, experience in large corporate setting, and/or professional services a plus
· Written and verbal communication skills
· Executive presence, professional client service manner, demonstrated ability to take initiative and interact with all levels of management and adapt to business needs
· Collaborative working style to build relationships, including collaborating with multiple business marketing teams, technology teams, sales, and vendors
· Workfront or other MRM tool
Project Management a plus
· Required Education
· Years of Experience
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 19855
Apply on company website