Position Summary Marketing Specialist - Tax Location is flexible Think a Big Four career is just spreadsheets, gray suits, and corporate profits? Look again. Deloitte's full-service Marketing Excellence organization is seeking collaborative creatives, skillful strategists, and marketing masterminds to lead our businesses in exciting new directions. If you're a marketing and communications professional who sees the world differently, finds opportunity where others don't, and keeps a pulse on the next big trends, then become our partner in growth. Together we'll discover new ways to transform out-of-the-box ideas into measurable business results for our clients and our company. If you're ready to make an impact, join our Marketing Excellence team to see how we Deloitte differently.
As a Tax Marketing Specialist, you will support the execution and delivery of market development campaigns through the efforts of the aligned team. In this role, you will liaise with colleagues in Marketing Excellence to differentiate the Deloitte brand, drive Deloitte's business priorities forward, innovate new marketing and communications solutions, and deliver distinct client experiences. You'll have the potential to facilitate marketing and communications targeting activities through assisting with integrated marketing campaigns; support business expansion initiatives; develop promotional marketing materials and targeting tools; and manage major promotional events such as trade shows, industry speaking events, sponsorships, and internal conferences related to key clients.The Team Deloitte's Tax Marketing Excellence team combines the power of Deloitte's brand with the most inspired marketing techniques to produce business results for our clients. From events to social media to digital strategy and execution, we elevate the Deloitte brand and strategic positioning, delivering a cohesive, consistent experience. The team brings together creative and technology skills, business insights, and industry best practices to develop innovative creative assets that engage our clients. It also executes with agility and measurable performance through best-of-breed solutions, centralization of key information and operations, and optimization of data, tools, people and process. Responsibilities include
- Apply understanding of marketing and communications basics to drive Tax business goals
- Write and edit a variety of different types of content, including but not limited to tax content, social media, newsletters, and internal communications campaigns
- Content development - exercise judgement around content and edits when creating/updating decks, drafting collateral materials, crafting video scripts or updating D.com and Deloitte Intranet pages
- Gather and input data into standard reports, focusing on data accuracy, data curation, proper use of grammar, etc.
- Analyze data from standard reports and incorporate insights into presentations and communications
- Work closely with Tax professionals and the Green Dot Agency to drive eminence, thought leadership agenda and events
- Build strategic relationships across the ecosystem to facilitate sector initiatives, strategy, and account team priorities
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong organizational skills and project management skills
- Detail-oriented with excellent follow-through skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a matrixed organization with a virtual team, experience in large corporate setting and/or professional services a plus
- Organized with ability to prioritize and manage client expectations across multiple, competing projects/priorities with aggressive due dates and quick turn-around times
- Ability to bring innovative thinking and marketing practices to all industry marketing activities
- Proficient in MS Office suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint (intermediate to advanced skills in PowerPoint are a plus)
- Proficiency in Workfront a plus
- Relevant internship or experience applied to Marketing, Comms, PR, or related (professional services/B2B preferred)
- 1+ years of specifically relevant experience
- Travel of up to 10% (While 10% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 14037
Apply on company website