Lead Marketing Specialist - Transportation, Hospitality & Services (TH&S) Sector - Consumer Industry
Are you a marketing professional who is unafraid to think differently, always thinks strategically, and keeps current on the latest trends? A team player who can creatively build campaigns tied to business objectives? A collaborator with a strong desire to grow in industry knowledge, data analysis, and professional services marketing? We are seeking passionate and experienced professionals to play in this world. If this is you, hit the “apply now” button!
Work you'll do
As a Marketer in Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of the Deloitte US Firms, you will work closely with the TH&S marketing lead and sector leadership to support and implement marketing strategy with effectiveness, consistency and an “always on” marketing mindset. The Marketing Lead Specialist supports and drives the execution and delivery of industry-led campaigns that have been prioritized by business leadership. In collaboration with colleagues in PR, the Consumer Industry Center, the Green Dot Agency (GDA) and others, this individual will lead a multitude of marketing activities and build relationships with key business stakeholders to reflect the value of marketing every step of the way.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Sector planning – developing and executing a detailed go to market activation plan
- Campaign/activation development and implementation – leading the strategy and creative brief process; liaising with internal and/or external agency to launch and optimize
- Thoughtware execution and commercialization – facilitating go-to-market launch and promotion
- Content development – including copy creation, edits, optimization and review/approval
- Event support – leading the charge on pre, during and post event activities, including ROI capture
- Data and analytics – developing data-driven reports that tell a compelling story and articulate clearly defined and actionable recommendations
Deloitte's Marketing Excellence team combines the power of Deloitte's brand with the most inspired marketing techniques to produce business results for our clients. From events to social media to digital strategy and execution, we elevate the Deloitte brand and strategic positioning, delivering a cohesive, consistent experience. The team brings together creative and technology skills, business insights, and best practices to develop innovative creative assets that engage our clients. It also executes with agility and measurable performance through best-of-breed solutions, centralization of key information and operations, and optimization of data, tools, people and process.
- 5-7+ years of related experience in marketing, with a focus on marketing strategy and planning
- Understanding of integrated marketing communications strategies and tactics and how they come together to provide measurable results
- Team-oriented approach with ability to take initiative, prioritize and simultaneously manage multiple projects and tasks while meeting client expectations and deadlines
- Outstanding interpersonal, written, verbal and presentation skills
- Polished executive presence and professional client service manner
- Demonstrated ability to be collaborative and interact with all levels of management
- Flexibility, adaptability and level of comfort with ambiguity and fluid priorities
- Strong project management skills, with attention to detail and excellent follow-through skills
- Superior Microsoft Office skills (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook); familiarity with integrating various technologies to support marketing efforts
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, English or related business field; Advanced degrees preferred
- Travel of up to 15% (While 15% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
Location: OpenRecruiting tips
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 19055
Apply on company website