Location: Chicago, NYC, and Seattle
The Customer and Marketing practice of Deloitte is seeking customer-centered marketing leaders with hands-on experience driving transformative marketing efforts and executing digital-first campaigns. Ideal candidates will be accustomed to working with Fortune 500 companies or will have led agile marketing teams in a digital-first startup environment. We are looking for individuals who are adept at connecting marketing strategies to the operations and technology required for success.
Work you'll do
Work at the intersection of marketing, digital and customer experience to support clients in transforming their marketing organizations. Specifically:
- Bring together strategic, creative and technical skills to help understand how innovation and digital capabilities can help transform their businesses for the better.
- Define marketing strategies, value propositions and strategic imperatives for growth that reduce marketing costs, increase speed-to-market, establish and elevate brand standards and simplify digital delivery.
- Help build next-generation marketing teams and capabilities at Fortune 500 brands that seek to modernize their marketing operations, talent mix, and technology stacks
- Decipher and transform marketing analytics and customer insights into new customer experiences, business strategies and competitive advantage.
Customer Strategy & Applied Design
Deloitte's Customer Strategy and Applied Design practice serves as the strategy and experience arm of our Customer and Marketing portfolio of offerings.
Spanning the domains of customer experience, marketing strategy, commercial transformation and innovation/design, our team brings the insight and industry perspective to shape client agendas in the face of disruption. Our team is a diverse array of business strategists, operations experts, designers and technologists passionate about partnering with clients to create customer-centered experiences and solutions in the market.
- A Bachelor's degree
- 6+ years' experience in consulting and/or startups and/or digital marketing agency environment.
- Strong understanding of marketing strategy and execution, including the interplay of digital and offline channels to drive engagement, and enabling technologies.
- Experience managing digital-first marketing programs or campaigns that leverage agile marketing tactics and capabilities, including dynamic content, Test & Learn, etc.
- Demonstrated understanding of the adoption of marketing automation and technology platforms, and their impact to future operating models and organizational structures.
- Prior experience working with large organizations to realize value from marketing (organizational design, digital marketing, performance marketing campaign management)
- Ability to travel up to 50% (While up to 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- An advanced degree in an area of specialization
- Prior management consulting or client service experience
- We are seeking both individuals who have worked across industries as well as individuals with deep expertise in retail, consumer products, financial services, media/telecommunications and healthcare
The Marketing Transformation Manager position is open to all eligible candidates. Because of our desire to have a diverse slate of candidates, candidates who are female and/or Black or African-American, Hispanic or Latino, American Indian or Alaska Native, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, or two or more races are strongly encouraged to apply.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 9694
Apply on company website