Work you'll do
Analytics & Cognitive will work with our clients to:
- Implement large-scale data ecosystems including data management, governance and the integration of structured and unstructured data to generate insights leveraging cloud-based platforms
- Leverage automation, cognitive and science-based techniques to manage data, predict scenarios and prescribe actions
- Drive operational efficiency by maintaining their data ecosystems, sourcing analytics expertise and providing As-a-Service offerings for continuous insights and improvements
Strategy Analytics & Cognitive Team
The US Analytics & Cognitive Offering is the premier data-powered and platform-enabled Cognitive Consultancy. We help clients achieve competitive advantage through data and cognitive powered transformations that promote enterprise intelligence, autonomous processes, and precision stakeholder engagement.
Many of the world's leading businesses count on us to deliver powerful outcomes, not just insights, for their toughest challenges. Fast. Our analytics practice is built around the wide range of needs our clients bring to us. Data scientists, data architects, business and domain specialists who bring a wealth of business-specific knowledge, visualization and design specialists, and of course technology and application engineers.
- 3+ years of relevant data management consulting or industry experience (master data, metadata, data architecture, data governance, data quality, data modeling, data standards)
- 1+ years experience in architecting, designing, and configuring solutions with Informatica MDM multi-domain edition or one of the 360 solutions (Customer, Cloud/Customer for Salesforce, Product, Supplier, Reference)
- 1+ years experience leading workstreams within complex technology engagements with resources in multiple locations
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience
- Travel up 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Experience in architecting, designing, and configuring solutions with Informatica MDM multi-domain edition AND one of the 360 solutions (Customer, Cloud/Customer for Salesforce, Product, Supplier, Reference)
- Experience in the latest components of Informatica multi-domain MDM editions including Entity 360 and ActiveVOS
- Experience with other data management toolsets: SAP MDG, Reltio, Informatica Axon, Informatica Data Quality, etc.
- Experience in designing and architecting integrations between Informatica MDM and other systems using standard connectors, publish-subscribe, and other mechanisms
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (ie: MS PowerPoint)
- Ability to create critical collaterals for client workshops and customer interactive sessions
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 31601
Apply on company website