Are you an accounting professional with deep technical expertise and a passion for coming up with innovative solutions? Do you thrive on developing and motivating others? If so, you may be a good fit. At Deloitte, we provide audit services using an approach designed to provide the flexibility to serve the unique circumstances and complexities of our clients.
Work you'll do
As a Monetization Audit & Assurance Manager, you will develop and champion the monetization & commercialization strategy for Audit & Assurance Innovation, which involves bringing products and services to market & maximizing return on investment. This role requires a high level of coordination and influence across the organization to maximize potential benefits; bridging teams, capabilities, processes, technology, and market demand/intelligence in order to develop holistic strategies. It will also require strong project management skills & agility in order to develop/adapt action plans while holding individuals accountable.
Your responsibilities will involve:
- Be the go-to expert of existing assets and capabilities in relation to market trends and needs
- Prioritize and develop business cases and delivery models for traditional and non-traditional offerings
- Coordinate across lines of business, functions, alliances, & the globe to maximize potential
- Shephard opportunities to market while ensuring appropriate governance, change management, & supporting infrastructure (people, process, & technology) for scaled use
- Coordinate strategies to track and maximize the success of products and services in the market
- Ensure that commercialization processes are operationalized, effective, and optimized
Our team culture is collaborative and encourages team members to take initiative and seek on-the-job learning opportunities. Our audit professionals are committed to excellence and to enhancing the trust of the investing public and capital markets. Quality is our top priority, and by focusing on innovation, we continue to raise the bar on quality and deliver greater value to our clients. Learn more about Deloitte Audit.
- 5-7 years of public accounting or equivalent experience
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification
- Advanced degree in accounting or related field
- Experience with a regional or Big 4 accounting firm
- Proven relationship management skills and experience establishing rapport, trust and confidence with key stakeholders
- Proven leadership skills demonstrating strong judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities
- Experience working in a fast-paced, team environment
- Potential for extensive travel
- Ability to manage and motivate teams with team members at all levels
- Operational management experience to facilitate engagement economics
- Experience working independently on multiple assignments or engagements, even in a virtual environment
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte & Touche LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 25360
Apply on company website