Are you an accounting professional with deep technical expertise and apassion for coming up with innovative solutions? Do you thrive on developingand motivating others? If you are looking for your next step after audit,we are in the process of expanding Deloitte's Accounting and Reporting AdvisoryNetSuite practice. We are seeking professionals who want to build off oftheir existing audit knowledge and use such knowledge on exciting advisoryprojects that add great value to our clients within their finance andaccounting departments. From technical accounting issues, to new standardimplementations, and complex transaction support, the leaders of our practicewill help you in expanding your experience base to further develop yourcareer. At Deloitte, we provide services using an approach designedto provide the flexibility to serve the unique circumstances and complexitiesof our clients.
Work you'll do
As an Accounting and Reporting Advisory NetSuite Manager, you willarchitect, implement, and deploy NetSuite solutions:
- Provide NetSuite consulting expertise utilizing industry experience, business analysis, best practices and a pragmatic mindset to facilitate clients' most complex requirements
- Architect, implement and deploy NetSuite solutions accommodating unique industry, business and management processes, regulatory requirements and other business requirements
- Facilitate the development of Statements of Work for new and existing clients
- Create functional requirements as an input to application design
- Build, develop and test detailed functional designs for business solution components and prototypes
- Drive test planning, execution, and optimization support
- Lead financial and accounting implementations including design of chart of accounts, distribution, invoicing, fixed asset management, and accounting processes such as Accounts Payable (A/P), Accounts Receivable (A/R), and Financial Reporting
- Supervise, mentor and develop junior consultants and business analysts on application and implementation methodology
- Conduct business process mapping and requirements gathering sessions with new customers to determine configuration requirements both on-site and remote
- Prepare Business Requirements and Technical Scoping Documents resulting from the above noted mapping sessions to provide proposed solutions for the requirements for customer approval.
- Manage all aspects of the configuration process for the customer from configuration through to acceptance and sign-off
- Build, develop and test detailed scripted customized solutions and prototypes
- Troubleshoot issues that arise during configuration sessions
- Provide on-going post implementation support to optimize user adoption and NetSuite configuration
Our team culture is collaborative and encourages team members to takeinitiative and seek on-the-job learning opportunities. Our audit professionalsare committed to excellence and to enhancing the trust of the investing publicand capital markets. Quality is our top priority, and by focusing oninnovation, we continue to raise the bar on quality and deliver greater valueto our clients. Learn more about Deloitte Audit.
- 6+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- 3+ years of leading/managing one or more functional work streams such as Record to Report, Procure to Pay, Order to Cash
- Bachelor's or Advanced degree in accounting, business, finance or other business-related field; computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field
- Previous “Big 4” experience
- Certified NetSuite Professional (NetSuite Administrator / Suite Foundation / ERP Consultant / SuiteCloud Developer Certification)
- NetSuite integrations and customizations
- Hands-on functional NetSuite ERP implementation experience including full life cycle experience with all phases: Design, Build, Test, Deploy, Support phases
- ERP data migration and cutover experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational, project management, and time management skills
- Ability to manage teams and stakeholders in global locations
- Ability to successfully manage client and team interactions, and communicate with technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Eagerness to mentor junior staff
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a virtual environment
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, we believe in professional development and helping ourpeople grow. We offer learning opportunities to help you sharpen your skills inaddition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. We support the development of leadership and technical skills throughleading-edge learning development solutions such as our Welcome to Deloitteon-boarding program, career milestone learning programs, and Audit technicaltraining. Deloitte University, our 107-acre, $300M center, demonstrates ourcommitment to development by delivering an interactive, immersive learningenvironment that offers a physical campus in a virtual world. Welcomingmore than 50,000 learners annually from 81 countries, we're considered one ofthe leading private companies for growing leadership skills. Explore DeloitteUniversity, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. Wevalue our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do theirbest work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniquenessand offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help themto be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs andare continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our peopleexcel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Thispurpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, ourpeople and our communities. We believe that business has the power toinspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism,and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel preparedand confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do yourresearch: know some background about the organization and the business areayou're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral andcase interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and jobhistory with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte & Touche LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E21ARAAMGRMB044-AU
Apply on company website