Are you a detail-oriented, inquisitive individual who enjoyscoming up with innovative solutions? We are in the processof expanding Deloitte's Accounting and Reporting Advisory NetSuitepractice. We are seeking professionals who want to build off theirexisting audit knowledge and use such knowledge on exciting advisory projectsthat add great value to our clients within their finance and accountingdepartments. From technical accounting issues, to new standardimplementations, and transaction support, the leaders of our practice will helpyou in expanding your experience base to further develop your career. At Deloitte, we provide services using anapproach designed to provide the flexibility to serve the unique circumstancesand complexities of our clients.
Work you'll do
As an Accounting and Reporting Advisory NetSuite SeniorConsultant, you will implement and deployNetSuite solutions:
- Working within an engagement team, a Senior NetSuite Consultant is responsible for identifying business requirements, requirements management, functional design, prototyping, process design, testing, cutover, training, defining support procedures, leading work streams and supporting implementations
- Provide NetSuite consulting expertise utilizing industry experience, business analysis, best practices and a pragmatic mindset to facilitate clients' most complex requirements
- Implement and deploy NetSuite solutions accommodating unique industry, business, and management processes, regulatory requirements and other business requirements
- Conduct business process mapping and requirements gathering sessions with clients to determine configuration requirements both on-site and remote
- Prepare Business Requirements and Technical Scoping Documents resulting from the above noted mapping sessions to provide proposed solutions for the requirements for client approval
- Create functional requirements as an input to application design
- Build, develop and test detailed functional designs for business solution components and prototypes.
- Drive test planning, execution, and optimization support
- Build, develop and test detailed scripted customized solutions and prototypes
- Troubleshoot issues that arise during configuration sessions
- Provide on-going post implementation support to optimize user adoption and NetSuite configuration
Our team culture is collaborative andencourages team members to take initiative and seek on-the-job learningopportunities. Our audit professionals are committed to excellence and toenhancing the trust of the investing public and capital markets. Quality is ourtop priority, and by focusing on innovation, we continue to raise the bar onquality and deliver greater value to our clients. Learn more about Deloitte Audit.
- 4+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- Bachelor's or Advanced degree in accounting, business, finance or other business-related field; computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field
- Previous “Big 4” experience
- Certified NetSuite Professional (NetSuite Administrator / Suite Foundation / ERP Consultant / SuiteCloud Developer Certification)
- Ability to manage teams and stakeholders in global locations
- NetSuite integrations and customizations
- ERP data migration and cutover experience
- Hands-on functional NetSuite ERP implementation experience
- Full life cycle NetSuite implementation experience including Design, Build, Test, Deploy, Support phases
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational, project management, and time management skills
- Ability to successfully manage client and team interactions, and communicate with technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Eagerness to mentor junior staff
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a virtual environment
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, we believe in professional development and helping ourpeople grow. We offer learning opportunities to help you sharpen your skills inaddition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing businessworld. We support the development of leadership and technical skillsthrough leading-edge learning development solutions such as our Welcome toDeloitte on-boarding program, career milestone learning programs, and Audittechnical training. Deloitte University, our 107-acre, $300M center,demonstrates our commitment to development by delivering an interactive,immersive learning environment that offers a physical campus in a virtualworld. Welcoming more than 50,000 learners annually from 81 countries,we're considered one of the leading private companies for growing leadershipskills. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. Wevalue our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do theirbest work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniquenessand offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help themto be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs andare continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our peopleexcel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Thispurpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, ourpeople and our communities. We believe that business has the power toinspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism,and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte tofeel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest thatyou do your research: know some background about the organization and thebusiness area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on yourbehavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experienceand job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte & Touche LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E21ARAASRCMB045-AU
Apply on company website