Are youan accounting professional with deep technical expertise and a passion forcoming up with innovative solutions? Do you thrive on developing andmotivating others? Would you like to participate in growing our practice?If you are looking for your next step, we are in the process of expandingDeloitte's Accounting and Reporting Advisory NetSuite practice. We areseeking professionals who want to build off their existing experience in auditand/or financial accounting and use such knowledge on exciting advisoryprojects that add great value to our clients within their finance andaccounting departments. From technical accounting issues, to new standardimplementations, and complex transaction support, the leaders of our practicewill help you in expanding your experience base to further develop yourcareer. At Deloitte, we provide services using an approach designedto provide the flexibility to serve the unique circumstances and complexitiesof our clients. As an Accounting and Reporting Advisory NetSuite SeniorManager, you will assist in identifying new clients and projects, anddelivering quality services that exceed client expectations. You'll also beresponsible for mentoring staff, providing them with developmental feedback andcareer guidance. You will have the opportunity to participate in the firm'sstrategic initiatives and help grow our practice.
As anAccounting and Reporting Advisory NetSuite Senior Manager, you will architect, implement, and deploy NetSuitesolutions along with leading practice development activities:
- Lead the end to end delivery of client projects
- Lead practice development activities such as sales and marketing, tools and methodologies, recruiting, and training
- Provide NetSuite consulting expertise utilizing industry experience, business analysis, best practices and a pragmatic mindset to facilitate clients' most complex requirements
- Architect, implement and deploy NetSuite solutions accommodating unique industry, business and management processes, regulatory requirements and other business requirements
- Facilitate the development of Statements of Work for new and existing clients
- Create functional requirements as an input to application design
- Build, develop and test detailed functional designs for business solution components and prototypes
- Drive test planning, execution, and optimization support
- Lead financial and accounting implementations including design of chart of accounts, distribution, invoicing, fixed asset management, and accounting processes such as Accounts Payable (A/P), Accounts Receivable (A/R), and Financial Reporting
- Supervise, mentor and develop junior consultants and business analysts on application and implementation methodology
- Conduct business process mapping and requirements gathering sessions with new customers to determine configuration requirements both on-site and remote
- Prepare Business Requirements and Technical Scoping Documents resulting from the above noted mapping sessions to provide proposed solutions for the requirements for customer approval.
- Manage all aspects of the configuration process for the customer from configuration through to acceptance and sign-off
- Build, develop and test detailed scripted customized solutions and prototypes
- Troubleshoot issues that arise during configuration sessions
- Provide on-going post implementation support to optimize user adoption and NetSuite configuration
Ourteam culture is collaborative and encourages team members to take initiativeand seek on-the-job learning opportunities. Our audit professionals arecommitted to excellence and to enhancing the trust of the investing public andcapital markets. Quality is our top priority, and by focusing on innovation, wecontinue to raise the bar on quality and deliver greater value to ourclients. Learn more aboutDeloitte Audit.
- 8+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- 4+ years of leading/managing one or more functional work streams such as Record to Report, Procure to Pay, Order to Cash
- 2+ years of leading end-to-end NetSuite implementations as the overall project lead
- Bachelor's or Advanced degree in accounting, business, finance or other business-related field; computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field
- Previous “Big 4” experience
- Previous experience starting and growing a technology consulting practice
- Certified NetSuite Professional (NetSuite Administrator / Suite Foundation / ERP Consultant / SuiteCloud Developer Certification)
- Experience leading functional and technical NetSuite teams
- Hands-on functional NetSuite ERP implementation experience including full life cycle experience with all phases: Design, Build, Test, Deploy, Support phases
- ERP data migration and cutover experience
- NetSuite integrations and customizations experience
- Demonstrated ability to sell engagements including proposal/SOW development and client presentations
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational, project management, and time management skills
- Ability to manage teams and stakeholders in global locations
- Ability to successfully manage client and team interactions, and communicate with technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Eagerness to mentor junior staff
Abilityto work efficiently and effectively in a virtual environment
AtDeloitte, we believe in professional development and helping our people grow.We offer learning opportunities to help you sharpen your skills in addition tohands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. Wesupport the development of leadership and technical skills through leading-edgelearning development solutions such as our Welcome to Deloitte on-boardingprogram, career milestone learning programs, and Audit technical training.Deloitte University, our 107-acre, $300M center, demonstrates our commitment todevelopment by delivering an interactive, immersive learning environment thatoffers a physical campus in a virtual world. Welcoming more than 50,000learners annually from 81 countries, we're considered one of the leading privatecompanies for growing leadership skills. Explore Deloitte University, TheLeadership Center.
AtDeloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value ourpeople and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more aboutwhat working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Ourpositive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best workevery day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness andoffering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them tobe healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs andare continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our peopleexcel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more aboutLife at Deloitte.
Deloitteis led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines whowe are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and ourcommunities. We believe that business has the power to inspire andtransform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, andleadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more aboutDeloitte's impact on the world.
We wantjob seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident.To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: knowsome background about the organization and the business area you're applyingto. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewingskills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a familymember, friend, or mentor. Check out recruitingtips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte & Touche LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E21ARAASRMMB043-AU
Apply on company website