Are you passionate about delivering goals to your client that go above and beyond their expectations? Does the opportunity to work with the world's leading businesses excite you?
Our Payroll & Workforce Management Solutions team helps align the needs and priorities of the client organization with those of its workforce, while ensuring the long-term success of the organization.
Work you'll do
As a Payroll Process and Strategy Manager, you should expect to be involved in the following:
- Guiding clients to analyze the current state of the payroll processes, identifying pain points and offering possible solutions
- Advising clients on technology options that can help them improve their overall Payroll function
- Demonstrating your leadership experience, being self-accountable to the outputs of the team
- Taking responsibility for leading teams, delivering work and designing the work effort
- Emerging business advisor, Project/Workstream Manager, Leader of others, sales support
- 6+ years of related experience
- Consulting firm experience required
- Deep expertise of the Payroll function & processes, demonstrating understanding all its complexities
- Experience leading requirements gathering workshops or facilitating meetings
- Experience leading the Payroll vendor selection process (client and supplier sides) including RFPs, RFIs, scoring and evaluating products and services
- Lead the full lifecycle of a project including, Business Analysis, Functional Specification, System Configuration, Design, Testing
- Experience with payroll software such as ADP, UKG (formerly UltiPro), Workday, Oracle Cloud, or SAP/SuccessFactors and system infrastructure
- Ability to interact at all levels of the client organization
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- 8+ years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 33780
Apply on company website