SCAM ALERT: Caution against fraudulent job offers!More Info ×
Caution against fraudulent job offers!
We have been informed of instances where jobseekers are led to believe of fictitious job opportunities with Deloitte US (“Deloitte”). In one or more such cases, false promises of actual or potential selection, or initiation or completion of the recruitment formalities appear to have been or are being made. Some jobseekers appear to have been asked to pay money to specified bank accounts of individuals or entities as a condition of their selection for a ‘job' with Deloitte. These individuals or entities are in no way connected with Deloitte and do not represent or otherwise act on behalf of Deloitte.
We would like to clarify that:
- At Deloitte, ethics and integrity are fundamental and not negotiable.
- We are against corruption and neither offer bribes nor accept them, nor induce or permit any other party to make or receive bribes on our behalf.
- We have not authorized any party or person to collect any money from jobseekers in any form whatsoever for promises of getting jobs in Deloitte.
- We consider candidates only on merit and that we provide an equal opportunity to eligible applicants.
- No one other than designated Deloitte personnel (e.g., a Deloitte recruiter or Deloitte hiring partner) is permitted to extend any job offer from Deloitte.
Anyone who at any time has made or makes any payment to any party against promises of job or selection for a job with Deloitte or any matter related to this (including those for ‘registration', ‘verification' or ‘security deposit') or otherwise engages with any such person who has made or makes fraudulent promises or offers, does so (or has done so) entirely at their own risk. Deloitte takes no responsibility or liability for any such unauthorized or fraudulent actions or engagements.
We encourage jobseekers to exercise caution.
Payroll Advisory Senior Consultant
Are you passionate about delivering goals to your client that go above and beyond their expectations? Does the opportunity to work with the world's leading businesses excite you? Our Payroll & Workforce Management Solutions team helps align the needs and priorities of the client organization with those of its workforce, while ensuring the long-term success of the organization.
Work you'll do
As a Payroll Advisory Senior Consultant, you should expect to be involved in the following:
• Guiding clients to analyze the current state of the payroll processes, identifying pain points and offering possible solutions
• Advising clients on technology options that can help them improve their overall Payroll function
• Demonstrating your leadership experience, being self-accountable to the outputs of the team
• Taking responsibility for leading teams, delivering work and designing the work effort
• Emerging business advisor, Project/Workstream Manager, Leader of others, sales support
The HRT team
At Deloitte Consulting LLP, helping our clients exploit new technologies like employee engagement tools, advanced workforce planning and analytics we empower HR to better support the business and create value. HR organizations now reduce costs and improve operating effectiveness through process improvements, shared services, outsourcing
and employee self-service, but that's only part of the story, we help them to drive the value this delivers and help the business achieve its strategic objectives in performance and growth.
Payroll & Workforce Management Solutions
With the emergence of the gig economy, the change in the demographics of the workforce and the ever-evolving business needs, it's clear that the workforce of tomorrow will look very different than the workforce of today. To be a true business partner with the credibility to lead the business – not just sit at the table - HR can't just be managing talent, you need to be building the workforce of the future. Working with Deloitte enables you to gain the insights you need to build and execute a workforce strategy that will help the business survive today's disruption.
• 4+ years of related experience
• Consulting firm experience required
• Deep expertise of the Payroll function & processes, demonstrating understanding all its complexities
• Experience leading requirements gathering workshops or facilitating meetings
• Experience leading the vendor selection process (client and supplier sides) including RFPs, RFIs, scoring and evaluating products and services
• Lead the full lifecycle of a project including, Business Analysis, Functional Specification, System Configuration, Design, Testing
• Experience with payroll software such as ADP, UKG (formerly UltiPro), Workday, Oracle Cloud, or SAP/SuccessFactors and system infrastructure
• Ability to interact at all levels of the client organization
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
• Experience with and desire to mentor junior staff
• Ability to travel up to 50% (While up to 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
• 6+ years of related experience
• Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, where applicable. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E21NATCSRCDJ055-HC
Apply on company website