Are you looking for an organization with startup spirit or enterprise strength? Now you can have both! We are looking for talented individuals with an innovative mindset, passion for helping emerging technologies enter new markets, and a go-to-market strategy skillset to be an advisor to our innovation teams.
We are currently seeking a strategically-minded individual who will collaborate with Deloitte Consulting's core practice to commercialize and scale new technology-enabled offering ideas in exciting areas such as AI, Cloud, Blockchain, and the Future of Health.
Work you'll do
You will play a critical role in the overall strategy of the company, bringing new innovations to our clients. You will be an expert in go-to-market and commercialization strategy and will advise the Deloitte Consulting leaders responsible for building and selling our new technology innovations.
- Develop innovative monetization, pricing, sales and marketing strategies for portfolio of Deloitte cloud-based, software solutions and technology assets
- Advise senior Deloitte executives on strategic implications of business model, monetization, and pricing choices to inform long term vision and strategy of offerings
- Advise Deloitte product and solution owners on best practices for developing go-to-market strategies and activating appropriate sales channels
- Organize, facilitate, and develop content (i.e., go-to-market workshops) to educate Deloitte Principals, Managing Directors, Senior Managers and Managers on how to sell and strategically position offerings in client pursuits
- Support strategic deal constructs, to advise pursuit leaders on best way to structure and price products and solutions to be win-win for the client and Deloitte
- Support preparation for and execution of external interviews, as needed, with both target clients and key competitors to substantiate Deloitte internal stakeholders' position on value proposition and critical buying factors to inform business model, monetization, pricing and go-to-market strategy
New Business Innovations is a group within Deloitte Consulting responsible for incubating and scaling new technology-enabled breakthrough ideas that address our clients' most pressing business challenges.
The Go-To-Market strategy team within Deloitte New Business Innovations, of which this role is a part, is responsible for a critical set of business services, including commercialization, monetization, pricing and sales enablement strategy for new Deloitte offerings.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, Economics or a related field, MBA preferred
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in innovation strategy, venture capital, private equity, or strategy consulting
- Proven experience in developing and executing commercialization / go-to-market strategies and programs in the technology industry while addressing business issues that target C-suite, executive and board-level audiences
- Ability to successfully partner with internal senior stakeholders from various parts of the organization, with varying degrees of technical aptitude, and drive successful outcomes cross-functionally
- Ability to absorb and recollect a large amount of detail and provide audience-specific context to drive efficient outcome focused meetings
- Experience collecting voice-of-the customer data to validate commercialization strategy
- Superior messaging capabilities, particularly related to conveying complex business issues and/or industry trends in a clear, concise, and impactful style
- Experience interfacing effectively with all levels of management in a work environment in which priorities are frequently shifting
- Excellent executive presence, meeting facilitation, problem-solving, and business judgment skills
- Outstanding verbal communications skills
- Proactive, detail-oriented and flexible
- Strong organizational skills, including project management experience
- Executes with urgency (startup time)
- Team player, who is diplomatic, savvy and has a high level of emotional maturity
- Open to travel as needed (up to 20%)
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 19346
Apply on company website