Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology – a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider a remote opportunity with us.
Work you'll do
As a Project Manager, you will be expected to perform the following:
- Overseeing the development and deployment Salesforce/ nCino solutions at Deloitte Bank Clients.
- Provide oversight to incremental deliveryacross all layers of architecture in the Force.com technology stack including integrations.
- Provide collaborative direction to functional and technical team members on the project located across time zones.
- Apply foundational knowledge of banking, agile delivery, Salesforce/nCino to orchestrate end to end delivery as defined and agreed to.
- Be an effective communicator with both team members and client.
Core Industry Solutions
Our Core Industry Solutions Offering encompasses industry vertical, sector specific solutions that leverage distinct technologies to drive operational change and automate the core our client's business. We incorporate expertise from across the firm to leverage common approaches, best practices, and strategic investments to scale these solutions according to industry strategy. Core Industry Solutions will be known in the market for a focus on transforming industry operations through industry technology solutions.
- 5+ years of project management overseeing a cross functional team and managing client
- 3+ years of commercial banking experience either within a project or production capacity
- 3+ years of application experience on implementing projects on Salesforce/nCino.
- 2+ full cycle implementations
- Experience with executing agile delivery from requirement to deployments for large enterprise clients with a multi time zone cross functional team
- Ability to communicate clearly across teams in the project and having excellent verbal and written communication skills for articulating project progression, status, risk mitigation, and issue resolutions.
- Good understanding of Loan origination systems and different process flows involved with a Loan Origination system
- Good understanding of SFDC development processes and approaches
- Good understanding of Salesforce object model and relationship among objects
- Good understanding of data-migration and data integrations involving Salesforce
- Good experience on working with managed packages
Nice to have:
- Hands on experience on nCino modules' configuration i.e. Product configuration, Loan Conversion, Product Packages, Pricing, Fees, Memos, Document Manager, Covenants, Collaterals etc.
- Strong understanding of nCino object model and relationships
- Experience in architectural designs for complex enterprises.
- Platform Developer-1 or other Consultant certifications
- nCino Technical Track 101 certification
Limited immigration sponsorship maybe available
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 28087
Apply on company website