Deloitte Consulting LLP seeks a Project Delivery Manager, Core Business Operations, Cloud Engineering in Baltimore, MD and various unanticipated Deloitte office locations and client sites nationally.
Work You'll Do
Manage the creation of innovative and transformative Cloud-based technology solutions that address clients' next generational needs; create effective IT visions, strategies and roadmaps, in direct alignment and support of business and technology objectives. Manage the end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud; may perform design and development within the following focus areas: Cloud messaging, ground-to-Cloud connectivity, Cloud Strategy, Operating Model Transformation, Cloud Development, Cloud Integration and Application Programming Interfaces (APIs), Cloud Migration, Cloud Infrastructure and Engineering, and Cloud Managed Services. Manage the design and implementation of large-scale data ecosystems including data management, governance and the integration of structured and unstructured data to generate insights leveraging Cloud-based platforms, including data cleansing and conversions, interface design and development, and systems development life cycle. Perform role of counselor and coach, actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities, and provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices. Improve internal processes and promote knowledge sharing in the team, by contributing to the community of practice, blogs, and other forms of market eminence.
- 80% travel required nationally.
- Telecommuting permitted.
Master's degree (or foreign equivalent) in Business Administration, any STEM field, or a related field and three (3) years of related work experience in the job offered or in a related occupation. In the alternative, the employer will accept a Bachelor's degree (or foreign equivalent) and five (5) years of progressive related work experience. Must also have three (3) years of related work experience involving each of the following:
· Delivering end-to-end infrastructure management solutions in a cloud environment;
· Utilizing MySQL, PostgreSQL DB, Amazon Aurora, Microsoft Structured Query Language (SQL) Server, and MongoDB on Cloud to store database queries, data mappings, functions, and procedures for inserting, updating, and deleting data;
· Automating the configuration management and repetitive manual tasks related to Operating server and Database systems using Query language, PowerShell, and Bash scripting;
· Designing scalable, secure, and efficient technical Cloud ecosystems to support enterprise applications and integrating with On-Premise and Cloud applications;
· Automating Application and Database deployments using tools including Jenkins, Octopus deploy, RedGate, and Datical;
· Analyzing On-Premises database environments for secure data transfer, performance impact, and defects;
· Implementing High Availability and Disaster Recovery solutions in both On-premise and Cloud and providing subject matter expert recommendation for correction and improvement of complex solutions;
· Improving internal processes and promoting knowledge sharing in the team, by contributing to the community of practice, blogs, and other forms of market eminence; and
· Preparing technical documentation, process flows, and data flows for all infrastructure related projects, utilizing MS Visio and draw.io for architecture diagram.
· 80% travel required nationally.
· Telecommuting permitted.
How You'll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.Recruiting tips
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 26778
Apply on company website