Do you love strategic writing and editing? Can you decode business jargon and rewrite into clear, digestible content? Are you able to edit documents quickly and accurately, while adhering to internal guidelines? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment? Then we're looking for talent like you to join our Pursuit Management team!
Work you'll do
As an Editor in Consulting, you'll use your skills and experience to:
- Review and edit proposals and supporting materials prepared for current and potential clients
- Rewrite consultant-speak and business jargon into clear, consistent, and grammatically correct content
- Edit with a high degree of accuracy on short deadlines, at times at night and on weekends
- Communicate suggested edits and other changes to pursuit managers and graphic designers, confirming that changes are implemented properly
- Research content and write supporting sections of the document
- Preserve the business pursuit strategy and maintain the writer's voice
- Communicate with pursuit colleagues about the status of projects
- Maintain and apply a thorough knowledge of Deloitte's brand standards and legal requirements for communications
- Comprehend business strategies and issues affecting professional services
- Collaborate with teams across different geographies in a virtual work environment
- Understand the grammatical styles as outlined in The Chicago Manual of Style
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 15500
Apply on company website