Are you up to the challenge of being a trusted business advisor with an opportunity to influence business strategy at one the world's leading professional services firms? If you have experience with the complete acquisition proposal lifecycle and an interest in leading “must-win” proposal opportunities, Deloitte's Government and Public-Services (GPS) team is the place for you! Join our team of professionals in delivering strategic and tactical guidance to senior leadership in support of pursuit development efforts.
Work you'll do:
As a Pursuit Coordinator you will have responsibility across multiple, concurrent projects. This position is characterized by shifting priorities, stringent deadlines, last minute requirements, and occasional evening/weekend hours to accomplish task within non-negotiable client deadlines. As a Pursuit Coordinator on our team you will:
- Assist the Pursuit Managers with the development and maintenance of proposal management tools / templates by analyzing RFPs and helping to determine appropriate response formats
- Work as part of a team and working collaboratively to produce large volumes of work with consistent quality
- Provide clear and effective communications
- Provide document management and controls
- Works closely with the Graphic Designers, Formatters and Editors to provide direction, track status, and maintain schedules
- Effectively use of procedures, tools and templates
- Properly interpreting solicitation requirements governing document organization and production
- Provide accurate and timely communications regarding document status, proposal team meetings and formal reviews
- Directing design and production support staff to create and consistently apply templates, formats, and styles per Request for Proposal (RFP) requirements, GPS guidelines, and Deloitte U.S. Firms' standards
- Assist with digital delivery - managing file size, naming convention is accordance with RFP etc.
- Manage smaller proposals as appropriate
- Manage specific sections of the proposal (ex. small business volume)
- Update graphics with minor edits (i.e., typos, name changes)
- Plan and coordinate final production activities
- Ensuring quality and responsiveness of all work
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in proposal development with personnel management responsibility
- Have approximately 3-4 years of work experience
- Bachelor's degree with preferred concentration in Marketing, Communications, Business or comparable work experience
- Excellent communicator – both written and oral
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Knowledge across document development domains to implement procedures and provide skilled support to proposal teams. This individual should have experience with the proposal development lifecycle and all of its intermediate phases and processes.
- In the absence of the assigned Pursuit Manager, the Pursuit Coordinator will serve as the point of contact for specific proposals and, in this role, provide the proposal account teams oversight of schedules and document status, in addition to their typical specialist functions.
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Adobe Acrobat
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 10173
Apply on company website