Pursuit Specialist - Audit/Attest Services
Do you take pride in seeing a project from start to finish, integrating a diverse set of skills along the way? Are you a self-starter, but also enjoy working with dynamic teams? If so, we're looking for talent like you to join our Pursuit Management team!
Work you'll do
- Our team is looking for professionals with solid capabilities in critical thinking, writing, content layout, and project management to own pursuit-related projects as an individual contributor or team member. This can include interfacing with senior pursuit team members and/or owning client-facing deliverables from content creation through design and delivery. Examples include meeting materials, proposals, and presentations.
- Projects may be developed from scratch or customized based on past or established materials.
- Depending on the project, the professional in this role would work as an individual contributor, member of a tag-team, or part of a broader team.
- The successful professional will have the ability to get up to speed quickly on Deloitte's business and offerings, the client's needs, and any unique project requirements.
- Attention to detail is critical in this role.
- The role will also require a self-starter who has an interest in recognizing opportunities for streamlining existing processes and driving efficiencies, and an ability to put in place methods to achieve these ends. Likewise, the professional in this role would be expected to both improve existing content and create content where there are needs or gaps.
- The successful professional must work well under pressure and tight timelines, and demonstrate adaptability to different working styles and expectations of internal clients and team members.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 15348
Apply on company website