Deloitte leads with purpose, solving complexissues for our clients and communities. Across disciplines and across borders,Deloitte Global supports our network of member firms by developing and drivingglobal strategy, programs, and platforms, and creating new solutions andtransformational experiences. Our people share a passion for igniting changeand a strong service orientation that shapes our organization and those itsupports.
Work you'll do:
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (Deloitte Global) provides services to Deloitte member firms across the globe. DTTL personnel work on complex business projects that connect and serve Deloitte member firm practitioners across the world. The Global Pursuit CoE (PCoE) is a DTTL Center of Excellence within Global Risk Advisory that enables member firm account teams to identify, shape, win and monitor the most significant opportunities at our most strategic accounts.
The PCoE is currently searching for a pursuit strategist who will be a key member of a specialized global Cyber Deal Team responsible for driving market activation and sales activities for Cyber. The pursuit strategist will team with client service bid teams in the Cyber business, across a global network of Member Firms, in their targeting and pursuit efforts. Specifically, pursuit strategist will provide hands-on support throughout the pursuit lifecycle and assist leadership in setting and executing the pursuit strategy for our most important Global Crown Jewel targets at Deloitte. This will include skillful facilitation and collaboration across a large network of professionals to draw out the optimal strategy. This role will have the opportunity to have a significant impact in the growth of Deloitte's global Cyber business.
· Set out a tailor made (account) pursuit strategy for target accounts. Challenge and support the Lead Cyber Partner, Lead Client Service Partner and bid team in their pursuit strategy
· Once the strategy is set, guide pursuit teams in executing
· Consult and facilitate along all stages of the pursuit to help to identify win themes, lead discussions, create compelling messages, brainstorm solutions and ideas
· Serve as a trusted coach by challenging senior teams and influencing strategy and outcomes
· Own and lead the creation, development and production of effective pursuit materials – including the overall proposal – that competitively position our organization and teams relevant to the client's expectations
· Effectively lead the creative lead to ensure that the design, format and layout of proposals and related materials (print and digital) enhance readability, draw the reader into the content and distinguish Deloitte in the marketplace
· Effectively lead the pursuit project manager to ensure that pursuits are centrally coordinated, and the pursuit logistics and timeline are effectively managed
· Provide hands-on support throughout the pursuit lifecycle
· Anticipate needs of pursuit partner and team, identify and champion opportunities for the development and implementation of new services and methods to meet or exceed client needs
· Debrief teams after pursuits and assure proper follow up with client
· Play an active part in the global pursuit community, including building relationships with other CoEs to effectively leverage best practices
What you'll be part of - our Deloitte Global Culture:
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible—tangible—results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network.
In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in—with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out—with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark.
Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
Who you'll work with:
The Deloitte Global Risk Advisory team makes an impact by changing the way businesses see risk management. We help our Deloitte organization use risk management as a vital performance lever to reveal opportunities that create competitive advantage.
How you'll grow:
Deloitte Global inspires leaders at every level. We believe in investing in you, helping you embrace leadership opportunities at every step of your career, and helping you identify and hone your unique strengths. We encourage you to grow by providing formal and informal development programs, coaching and mentoring, and on-the-job challenges. We want you to ask questions, take chances, and explore the possible.
Benefits you'll receive:
Deloitte's Total Rewards program reflects our continued commitment to lead from the front in everything we do — that's why we take pride in offering a comprehensive variety of programs and resources to support your health and well-being needs. We provide the benefits, competitive compensation, and recognition to help sustain your efforts in making an impact that matters.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required, advanced degree preferred
· Relevant experience in pursuits, business-to-business communications and/or strategic marketing communications – bonus points for experience with Cyber or IT-related pursuits
· Proven record in relationship management, account management, marketing and sales within a professional services organization
· Experience coaching and challenging senior teams with demonstrable track-record of influencing bid outcomes
· Proven record in project management at a professional services organization. Effective organizational and project management skills
· Strategic, commercial oriented thinker
· Strong people management skills
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Language skills beyond English is a plus
· Key characteristics for success: The ability to be flexible and adapt to new methods and ideas, superior attention to detail, pro-active, collaborative, team player, diplomacy
· Understanding of business dynamics including brand, business functions, regions, cultural differences, industries etc.
· Demonstrated ability to prioritize activities and stay focused in a dynamic, ever-changing environment
· Full-time role, willing to travel (up to 50%) to work on-site with pursuit teams as needed
Advance degree. Experience in a similar role in Deloitte or at a competitor.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Nothing in this job description/posting shall constitute an offer or promise of employment. If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site (jobs2.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at jobs2.deloitte.com
Requisition code: D70462
Apply on company website