The Analytics & Cognitive team leverages the power of data, analytics, robotics, science and cognitive technologies to uncover hidden relationships from vast troves of data, generate insights, and inform decision-making. Together with the Strategy practice, our Strategy & Analytics portfolio helps clients transform their business by architecting organizational intelligence programs and differentiated strategies to win in their chosen markets.
Analytics & Cognitive will work with our clients to:
- Implement large-scale data ecosystems including data management, governance and the integration of structured and unstructured data to generate insights leveraging cloud-based platforms
- Leverage automation, cognitive and science-based techniques to manage data, predict scenarios and prescribe actions
- Drive operational efficiency by maintaining their data ecosystems, sourcing analytics expertise and providing As-a-Service offerings for continuous insights and improvements
- 3+ years of relevant technology consulting or industry experience to include experience in Information delivery, Analytics and Business Intelligence based on data
- 3+ years experience in Python and/or R
- 3+ years experience in SQL
- 3+ years experience PySpark
- 2+ years of hands on experience with data core modernization and data ingestion.
- 1+ years experience leading workstreams or small teams
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience
- Travel up 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization is preferred.
- Experience with Cloud using Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and/or Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Experience with Spark, Scala
- Understanding of the benefits of data warehousing, data architecture, data quality processes, data warehousing design and implementation, table structure, fact and dimension tables, logical and physical database design, data modeling, reporting process metadata, and ETL processes.
- Experience designing and implementing reporting and visualization for unstructured and structured data sets
- Experience designing and developing data cleansing routines utilizing typical data quality functions involving standardization, transformation, rationalization, linking and matching
- Knowledge of data, master data and metadata related standards, processes and technology
- Experience working with multi-Terabyte data sets
- Experience with Data Integration on traditional and Hadoop environments
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 41091
Apply on company website