Quality Assurance Lead – Testing Automation
ork you'll do:
Responsible for leading a team of QA professionals to ensure modern web-based applications meet or exceed established quality standards. Work with leadership in the establishment of continuous quality improvement and best practices. Work in a dynamic environment across functions and projects. Drive quality across multiple scrum teams, functionality & processes.
Lead multiple testing teams to think outside the box in terms of testing scenarios
Drive automation of test cases
- Identify impact of new functionalities and make automation enhancements
- Develop, test and execute automation scripts
- Troubleshoot automation failures and make code fixes
- Documenting and tracking defects to closure
- Collaborate with different teams to understand and implement automation requirements
- Move beyond testing and reporting to implement a consultative approach to QA working with the development team and product owners
What you'll be part of - our Deloitte Global Culture:
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible—tangible—results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network.
In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in—with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out—with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark.
Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
How you'll grow:
Deloitte Global inspires leaders at every level. We believe in investing in you, helping you embrace leadership opportunities at every step of your career, and helping you identify and hone your unique strengths. We encourage you to grow by providing formal and informal development programs, coaching and mentoring, and on-the-job challenges. We want you to ask questions, take chances, and explore the possible.
Benefits you'll receive:
Deloitte's Total Rewards program reflects our continued commitment to lead from the front in everything we do — that's why we take pride in offering a comprehensive variety of programs and resources to support your health and well-being needs. We provide the benefits, competitive compensation, and recognition to help sustain your efforts in making an impact that matters.
If you experience anytechnical issues when trying to apply for this role, please send your resumedirectly to us at DeloitteGlobalCareers@deloitte.comwith the position ID at the bottom of this post and the job title. Amember of our recruiting team may contact you if more information is needed.Resume submission via email does not constitute a formal application ofemployment.
- Bachelors/Masters Degree in Engineering/Computer Science, MIS or equivalent experience
- 8 - 10 years' experience; minimum of 3 years leading teams
- Experience is in use of the Tricentis Tosca test suite
- Hands on Experience in JAVA Scripting
- Experience in HTML, CSS
- Experience in Unit test tools like Jasmine or Karma
- Strong working knowledge of VSTS/ADO
- In depth experience in writing detailed and accurate test cases, test scripts, and test results
- Familiarity with Selenium / Protractor with C#
- Experience with SQL and data retrieval from a relational database is a plus
- Self-motivated and ready to take ownership in all aspects of code testing
- Being a team player that can deliver in a fast-paced environment
- Very good understanding of various SDLC processes utilizing agile development/SAFe
- Ability to communicate in a clear and effective manner (verbal and written)
- Quick learner with excellent analytical skills to hit the ground running
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Nothing in this job description/posting shall constitute an offer or promise of employment. If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site (jobs2.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at jobs2.deloitte.com
Requisition code: D59392
Apply on company website