Quality & Compliance Lead-Government & Public Services
Are you up to the challenge of being a trusted business advisor with an opportunity to influence business strategy at one the world's leading professional services firms? If you have experience with the complete acquisition proposal lifecycle and an interest in providing an integral service to “must-win” proposal opportunities, Deloitte's Government and Public-Services (GPS) team is the place for you! Join our team of professionals in delivering strategic and tactical guidance to senior leadership in support of pursuit development efforts.
Work you'll do
As a Quality and Compliance Associate, you will have responsibility across multiple, concurrent projects.This position is characterized by shifting priorities, stringent deadlines, and occasional evening/weekend hours to accomplish tasks. As a Quality and Compliance Associate on our team you will:
- Properly interpret solicitation requirements that govern document content and organization
- Provide guidance on large, complex opportunities regarding proposal structure / outline
- Review proposal drafts to ensure they address solicitation requirements clearly and our response is compelling
- Provide clear and effective communications
- Provide document management and controls
- Effectivly use procedures, tools, and templates
- Work collaboratively with GPS personnel to ensure Quality and Compliance feedback is provided in a timely manner
- Ensuring quality and responsiveness of all work
- Adjust to shifting priorities, stringent deadlines, last minute requirements, and occasional evening/weekend hours to accomplish tasks within non-negotiable client deadlines
- Demonstrate the ability to bring creativity and original thinking to the framing and structuring of proposal
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 15272
Apply on company website