US Microsoft Technology Relationship Manager (Enabling Senior Manager)
Do you excel at building relationships and enjoy bringing go-to-market (GTM) strategies to life? If so, you may be a great fit for our Microsoft Technology Relationship Manager role. You will have the opportunity to establish and nurture executive level relationships with Deloitte and Ecosystems & Alliances leadership. This is an exciting opportunity to shape an emerging relationship and be part of a strategic and growing practice.
Work You'll Do
Relationship managers have a breadth of responsibilities which are prioritized within the Relationship Leadership team. Those activities include:
- Relationship Management – Establish, manage, and support a meeting cadence to foster strong executive relationships between Deloitte and your Relationship. Work with Deloitte and relationship partners leaders to understand key criteria & KPI's for the relationship and keep management apprised of the health of the relationship. Keep our relationship counterparts apprised of everything we are doing to drive incremental sales & enhance the relationship.
- Relationships Operations – Act as the “Chief Operating Officer” of the relationship:
- Maintain the strategic relationship plan, coordinating with your Deloitte Lead Relationship Partner and practice leadership, to keep an up-to-date view of the business plan highlighting GTM approach, top priorities, our capabilities and financial goals for the relationship.
- Understand and articulate the economic impact of your relationship on Deloitte's business, through key metrics.
- Understand and monitor Deloitte's independence guidelines with regards to attest clients and relationships with attest clients.
- Manage the consulting relationship budget specific to your relationship.
- Coordinate with E&A Liaisons to track and drive sector-based GTM plans.
- Act as an information clearinghouse as it relates to your relationship.
- Establish and maintain clear and consistent relationship reporting.
- Participate in global coordination as required.
- Collaborate closely with relationship leadership on consultant enablement and pursuit support.
- Ensure that training requirements are met.
- Coordinate with Community of Practice (CoP) lead to ensure that the community is active and relevant.
- Support key practice meetings and to ensure that they are scheduled and occur on a regular basis.
- Deliver Firm Competencies – Demonstrate ability to articulate how Relationship aligns to applicable signature issues, firm strategy, and business offerings to internal and external audiences. Participate in conversations around ecosystem development activities that include your relationship.
- Pipeline Tracking, Validation & Reporting – Work with Deloitte Sales Executives to maintain an accurate joint sales pipeline for your relationship. Own and drive all aspects of operational reporting including wins, pipeline, quals, awards and any other metrics important to the relationship and key stakeholders. Ensure pipeline management cadence is occurring regularly within Deloitte and externally with relationship.
- Practice Communications & Knowledge Management – Manage all aspects of relationship communications, in close collaboration with your counterparts at your relationship, where appropriate. Ensure that key wins are recorded, tracked and communicated to the field. Suggest new opportunities for training Deloitte staff.
- Marketing Coordination – Work closely with Relationship Marketing team to create a marketing plan that supports your relationship business objectives. Provide support and oversight to marketing campaign and event execution. Coordinate with colleagues to ensure collateral is up-to-date.
Deloitte Consulting Ecosystems & Relationships Team is made up of professional relationship managers, relationship marketers and technical architects who understand the principles that drive successful relationship relationships. Together, they enable differentiated, innovative go-to-market solutions between our practice and relationship partners that bring quantified value to our clients and incremental revenue to the firm.
- Bachelor's degree, advanced degree a plus
- 8+ years professional experience
- Experience articulating value proposition for relationship products.
- Experience fostering and driving relationships within the relevant business lines of your relationship.
- Demonstrated experience building and maintaining strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and external constituencies, including senior level executives, consulting resources, technical teams, and sales representatives.
- Experience translating technical information into business and sales opportunities.
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation creation tools
- Up to 20% travel required. (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Understand the competitive Cloud landscape.
- Management consulting experience.
- Experience working in or with System Integrators, such as Deloitte.
- Savvy at navigating complex organizations and connecting the right people within each organization.
- Ability to think strategically, while staying focused on monitoring the progress of action items and bringing them to conclusion within appropriate time frames.
- Ability to influence and persuade key stakeholders to develop joint go-to-market sales and solution opportunities.
- Excellent team player. Effective at sharing and communicating knowledge and supporting teammates in times of increased workload.
- Highly organized and self-sufficient, successful with limited direction, upbeat and enthusiastic.
- Strong executive presence, complimented by clear and convincing communication skills to respective client teams through oral, written, and formal presentation mediums.
- High degree of integrity by honoring commitments and demonstrating consistent and predictable follow-up.
- Strong aptitude and passion for driving operational detail and market impact.
*Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.Recruiting tips
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 33321
Apply on company website