Sales Engineer - Human Capital Platform Analytics Suite
We are looking for a top-performing
to pursue clients and support the growth of our Workforce Insights platform within our Human Capital as a Service offering.
Human Capital Platform Analytics Suite (HCPA)
is a new technology-enabled, people analytics offering that is focused on changing the manner in which we engage with our Human Capital clients. By embedding the HCPA suite into our clients data ecosystem, we provide organizational insights coupled with access to our people analytics experts on an ongoing basis, enabling our clients to make fact based decisions and know, not guess, how to compose and activate the workforce of the future.
provides deep functional and technical product knowledge for the pre-sales process around Deloitte's new technology-enabled people analytics tool. The Sales Engineer is responsible for working in conjunction with sales team and practice personnel to help drive and manage the functional and technology evaluation of HCPA (a people analytics product) in the sales process and serve as the key Workforce Insights product and technical advisor and product evangelist. The Sales Engineer must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users. Must be able to develop and maintain the product demo instance along with preparing and presenting client demos.
The Work you'll do:
• Support the creation and execution of the sales strategy for HCPA
• Proactively Support the management of pipeline opportunities
• Support the Executive Sales team throughout the HCPA Sales process
• Assist in responding to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
• Facilitate and lead client discovery sessions designed to understand the HR and business needs of the client. And utilize this knowledge in tailoring our solution to address those specific client challenges and objectives.
• Establish proficiency in utilizing key features of the technology platform.
• Prepare and deliver product presentations and demonstrations
• Lead the functional and technical deep dive conversations about Workforce Insights with current and prospective customers
• Respond to in-depth customer questions and inquiries related to the solution
• Understand customer needs and recommend optimal solution
• Maintain demo environment (data, branding, user setup, etc.)
• Author and maintain demo scripts
• Create basic proofs of concept to show how clients could utilize HR metrics and dashboards
• Communicate functional and technical product needs and customer requirements to Product Management
• Represent the Workforce Insights product to the market at field events such as conferences, tradeshows and seminars
• Utilize competitive intelligence in formulating product and demo strategies
• Manage multiple priorities, filter customer requests and develop a proposed approach and ability to execute under tight timelines
• Use your knowledge of HR processes (e.g. internal mobility v. talent acquisition) to come up with creative solutions
- Bachelors Degree
- 5+ years of experience in the Human Capital space
- Knowledge of at least one HC technology marketplace (Workday, SAP SF, Oracle, etc)
- Experience selling Human Capital solutions
- Experience speaking on HR needs around reporting, data, analytics, etc.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Travel up to 75% of the time
- Consulting Experience
- Experience selling Analytics solutions such as Visier or Informatica
About Deloitte Consulting's Human Capital as a Service
Human Capital as a Service (HCaS) is focused on developing and delivering a Human Capital Platform of products and research, enabling digital organization and helping clients improve their performance and better adapt to disruption in their business. HCaS delivers insights to clients through a modern, digital destination for employees, managers, and HR Professionals. This offering helps organizations to move faster, adapt quickly, learn rapidly, and embrace a dynamic workforce.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E20NATCSRCDS038-HC
Apply on company website