Solution Network – Salesforce Developer –Solution Analyst - USDC
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology – a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center – we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below …
The Solutions Network (SNET) Practice
Deloitte's Solutions Network (SNET) is a global network that connects Deloitte's solution centers, extended delivery centers, clients, and vendor partners. The primary focus of the SNET is to support client development projects, client pursuits, solution development, and practice development. The SNET does this by providing project teams with a hosted infrastructure that includes a large mix of hardware vendors, operating systems, and technical application expertise. The SNET also provides on-site technical architecture and application experts for Deloitte's clients.
The Solution Network consists of experts with knowledge of all major packaged applications and technologies – PeopleSoft, Oracle, SAP, JD Edwards, Siebel, middleware, BI/DW, JAVA, .NET, networking, SAN, server virtualization, etc. SNET staff is also exposed to new and emerging technology, and in many cases serve as an R&D function for Deloitte.
The Solution Network (SNET) Salesforce developer will be responsible for providing technical services and assistance for application and technology products supported by the Solution Network. This position will be in Deloitte's Washington, DC/Rosslyn facility or Orlando, FL, and will be part of a larger team based in Philadelphia, PA, and Hyderabad, India. The position will be focused on supporting Federal Practice in internal application development, solutions development, client projects as well as pursuits. Activities include but are not limited to architecture design, configuration, implementation and maintenance of selected packages and applications. In addition to hands-on technical work, this position will also require providing assistance to project teams with project planning, requirements gathering, strategy, developing documentation, and guidance for system and environment improvements.
Bachelor's Degree (Software/Computer Technology Field Preferred)
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals
- Experience in Apex development
- Experience with an editor such as Mavens Mate or Eclipse for force.com
- Experience with Visualforce page development
- Experience in designing custom objects, custom fields, picklists, page layouts, workflow,
- approval processes, validation rules, custom tabs, reports, Visualforce pages, dashboards, and email generation according to application requirements
- Communicate with project managers, clients and other developers to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment
- Evaluate existing sales processes and determine potential Salesforce-enabled enhancementsOversee solutions design and delivery, including integration with existing architecture
- Identify opportunities for sales automation
- Collaborate with business application owners to advance development of key market tools
- Interact directly with clients, managers and end users as necessary to analyze project objectives and capability requirements, including specifications for user interfaces, customized applications and interactions with internal Salesforce instances
- Experience in scripting languages for automation of administrative tasks (PowerShell, VBScript, PERL, etc.)
- Experience with different database like SQL Server 2008 R2/2012/2014/2016, Oracle 11g/12c, AWS RDS and open source databases like Mongo DB, and NoSQLStrong interpersonal skills to interact with clients and current project team members to gather requirements, perform internal testing and UAT, provide training or demos
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with clients and current project team members to gather requirements, perform internal testing and UAT, provide training or demos
- Technical proficiency including systems maintenance, strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills, monitoring, performance measurements, change management as well as issue management in a multi-platform environment
- Experience to work with various application owners and developers to maintain optimum availability of development and productions systems
- No Sponsorship: Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- This position may require up to
- Salesforce Developer Certification
- Experience developing customer-facing user interfaces
Relevant Business Skills:
- Prior consulting experience working on virtual teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with peers, clients and engagement teams on project assignments
- Ability to work both independently and in a team setting
- Knowledge of federal industry
- Manage multiple task assignments simultaneously
- Strong time management skills
- Self-motivated and proactive work approach
Security Clearance Requirement:
- Must be US Citizen
- The position may require active U.S. government Top Security/Special Compartmental Information Clearance, or the ability to obtain these US government Security clearances
- Lake Mary, FL.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E20LKMCASCKF400-SNET
Apply on company website