SAP BRIM / Hybris Billing – Senior Manager(Customer)
At Deloitte you'll have the opportunity to help clients get the most from their SAP investments—and help position businesses for the evolving digital economy. Ready to reimagine your career possibilities? Deloitte can show you what it takes to explore an entire universe of ideas, possibilities, and opportunities—and help make an impact that matters with SAP solutions.
Work you'll do
Industry-leadingclients. An award-winning culture. Top notch connections. Big opportunities. AtDeloitte, you'll work with the best in the business to solve the toughestproblems in business. From learning to leadership, this is your chance to takeyour career to the next level. As a Deloitte Senior Manager, you will manage and deliver large, complexclient engagements that identify, design and implement creative business andtechnology solutions. Our Senior Managers are expected to contribute tothe firm's growth and development in a variety of ways, including:
- Engagement Management- manage engagement risk and project economics including: planning and budgeting; manage accounts receivable; define deliverable content; ensure buy-in of proposed solutions from client top management
- Business Development- develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; organize and lead pursuit teams; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to proposal pricing strategy
- Practice Development & Eminence- develop solutions and methodologies; develop thoughtware and point-of-view documents; public speaking; publication in industry periodicals
- People Development- perform role of counselor and coach; provide input and guidance into the firm's staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities
Our SAP team focuses on design, implementation, and on-goingoperations and maintenance of SAP applications and technology. Professionalswill have hands-on access and exposure to the latest technologies and thoughtleaders.
We workwith clients who want to improve their ability to react on digital world andenable scalability, remove performance barriers, enable innovation, andmodernize core systems and reimagine their business with SAP digital solutions.Applications include SAP S/4HANA and Cloud (Hybris, Ariba, IBP, SuccessFactors,and SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud) across the following capabilities:
- Supply Chain
- Customer and Sales Operations
- Technology (Mobility and UserExperience, Cloud and Virtualization, Data Management and Analytics)
- Minimum 10years' relevant SAP consulting or industry experience
- Hands-on functionalconfiguration and design experience
SAP Billing Revenue Innovation Management (BRIM) / Hybris Billing
Convergent Charging (CC), Convergent Invoicing (CI/FICA), or Subscription Order Management (SOM)
- Participationin all phases of at least 5 full-lifecycle SAP implementations
- Up to100% travel
- ProjectManagement of multiple full-lifecycle SAP implementations with SAP ASAP methodology framework and relatedbusiness processes
- Agile methodology
- Established leadership skills demonstratingstrong judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities
- Proven track record of consistently attainingmanaged revenue targets as well as achieving quarterly or yearly salesobjectives for new business
- Greenfield implementation experience
- S/ 4 HANA
- Masters degree
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance where applicable. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E20SJOCSRMPL312-EP
Apply on company website