\n \n \n
SAP Finance –\nProject Delivery – All Levels
Are you an experienced, passionate\npioneer in technology – a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves\ntechnologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and\nshare new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? \nIf so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center – we are breaking\nthe mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been\ngrowing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. \nInterested? Read more about our opportunity below …
• Good understanding of\nthe Business Processes.
• Identify as-is\nprocesses and to-be processes.
• Map Business Processes\nto SAP.
• Conduct Blueprint /\nDesign workshops for one or more processes
• Write Functional\nSpecification / Configuration documents.
• Ability to peer review\ndocumentation
• Responsible for\nsupporting and leading project tasks
• Identifies key drivers\nof a defined problem and proposes solutions
• Identifies and solves\nproblems using analysis, experience, and judgment
• Performs analysis and\neffective diagnosis of clients' issues
• Selects the most\nrelevant tools/techniques to meet specific client requirements
• Develops and shares\nreusable assets that can be readily applied to new client projects
• Understands the\nbenefits of using state of the art methods and tools and their application on a\nparticular engagement; contributes to continuous development of methods and\ntools
• A significant\ncontributor to work plans for components on engagements
• May lead a particular\nwork stream, reviewing, and directing the work of more junior staff
• Coordinates activities\nbetween work streams and identifies changes in scope
• Develops solutions to\nclient problems through application of personal experience and methods and\ntools; validates solutions to subject matter experts
• Demonstrates\naccountability and contributions to the successful realization of client goals
Our SAP team focuses on design,\nimplementation, and on-going operations and maintenance of SAP applications and\ntechnology. Professionals will have hands-on access and exposure to the latest\ntechnologies and thought leaders.
We work with clients who want to\nimprove their ability to react on digital world and enable scalability, remove\nperformance barriers, enable innovation, and modernize core systems and\nreimagine their business with SAP digital solutions. Applications include SAP\nS/4HANA and Cloud (Hybris, Ariba, IBP, SuccessFactors, and SAP S/4HANA Public\nCloud) across the following capabilities:
• \nFinance / Controlling
• \nSupply Chain
• \nCustomer and Sales Operations
· \nMust be willing to\nrelocate or within in a commutable distance to one of the following locations:
o Detroit, MI
· \nLooking for all\nlevels of experience ranging from 1-10 years industry/consulting hand on work\nin SAP
· \nFull life cycle\nproject implementation and configuration experience
· \nExperience/ Sound\nconcepts in S4 HANA Finance and Central Finance
· \nExperience/Knowledge in\nthe following:
o Central Finance
o S/4 HANA
o Master Data
o FI/Project Accounting
o Product Costing/Profitability
· \nResponding to user\nrequirements, problem resolution, develop designs, and process modelling
· \nFunctional\nspecifications and working with ABAP developers to complete object development\nand testing
· \nSupporting period-end\nclose and Year end close processes.
· \nStrong\nscoping/estimation, problem solving, troubleshooting and technical experience\nwith the ability to root cause application issues.
· \nUser requirements\ngathering, blueprinting & documentation designs.
At Deloitte, our professional\ndevelopment plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to\nidentify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From\nentry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to\nlearn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on\nexperience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to\nformal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities\nto continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know\nthat great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer\nemployees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and\nsupportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We\ncelebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the\nflexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy,\ncentered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are\ncontinuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel\nand lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a\npurpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and\nextends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to\ninspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism,\nand leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring\nopportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your\ninterview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the\norganization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E20DETCSRCLR524-PDM
Apply on company website