Deloitte Services LP includes internal support areas such as Sales Excellence, Marketing and Communications, Human Resources/Talent, Information Technology, Facilities Management, and Financial Support Services.
Sr. Federal Contracts Administrator
- Support Contracts Managers with proposal and award activities for assigned contract portfolio.
- Review Federal Solicitations to identify contractual risks and questions for collaborative discussion.
- Review proposals for accuracy, completion and solicitation compliance.
- Support Contracts Manager to monitor assigned contracts portfolios (to include pipeline and contract performance) to solve contractual problems, audit contractual records, and identify risk areas and opportunities to maximize revenue creation and retention.
- Complete FAR research and analysis to support Contract compliance and resolution of Proposal or Contract risks.
- Explore multiple federal contracts and acquisition topics by participating in both internal and externally produced training courses.
- Manage individual workload to ensure the timely and compliant accomplishment of tasks in support of the Contract Manager.
- Collaborate with other enabling areas as needed to execute contracts administration tasks.
- Maintain contract databases with accurate and timely contract data entry into various systems and complete ongoing data updates. Resolve discrepancies related to contract documents and ensures data quality and accuracy to support reporting, audits, and analytics.
- Complete redlines of standard NDA/TA and some Subcontract Agreement files to support Contracts Manager in negotiations.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Familiarity with Federal Contracting regulations
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and collaboratively with teams
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong consultative and communication skills
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- All candidates must be willing and able to travel as needed for their clients, however, depending on staffing needs, post positions are in-office-based with limited travel required. Ability to travel up to 10% for occasional all hand meetings or account/team meetings While 10% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.
Education and Experience
- 1-3 years of relevant Federal Prime Contracts work experience
- Familiarity supporting a Contracts team with multiple contract types (e.g. CPFF, CPIF, CPAF, FFP/LOE, T&M, FFP) and solicitation types (e.g. FAR Parts 8, 15, and 16)
- Experience supporting a Contracts Team through the full Federal Prime Contractor lifecycle, from preaward through postaward.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Optional: NCMA: CFCM, CCCM, or CPCM in progress
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 10209
Apply on company website