Locations: New York City | Chicago | San Jose | Seattle
Deloitte Studios is a full-service creative agency within Deloitte Digital. A newly formed group that brings together our Digital Experience capabilities and our Advertising/Marketing teams into new kind of Creative agency. An agency that, coupled with the power of Deloitte Digital, combines creativity and technology to tell new stories in new ways.
We are a collection of artists, analysts, strategists, engineers, writers, makers, business-builders, designers, and dreamers with offices in Chicago, Denver, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, and Seattle. We work alongside broader Deloitte to create brand momentum, bringing people closer to the things they care about and driving businesses forward.
We are seeking a Senior Business Affairs Manager that is passionate about brands and eager to help grow a new agency model. A model that is powered by smarter insights, and puts creativity to work in advertising, and well beyond it – influencing the entire marketing ecosystem. We believe brands should impact more than just comms, and we hope you do too.
Work you'll do
The Senior Business Affairs Manager manages day to day Business Affairs across all agency accounts and ultimately reports to the Global Chief Business Affairs Officer. The Senior Business Affairs Manager is a problem solver. A strategic thinker who provides solutions to complex legal and production challenges. You will be responsible for all aspects of business affairs and protecting the agency, while also driving the creative vision.
- Manage business affairs across all agency accounts, working with the Global Chief Business Affairs officer to comply with all advertising laws.
- Review creative content for production and legal obstacles and advise on solutions.
- Draft, review, revise, and negotiate various agreements and licenses including talent, music, photo, video, celebrity, and 3rd party IP)
- Prepare union and non-union talent session and use estimates
- Administer union and non-union talent payment process
- Perform preliminary trademark searches
- Manage the Network Clearance submission process.
- Procure production insurance including special coverages.
- Review production agreements, vendor agreements and work with counsel on revisions.
- Administrate scopes of work working with Global Chief Business Affairs Officer.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with producers, creatives, and account executives.
- Serve as an ambassador for world class creative content always offering solutions to complex challenges.
- Ensures a high level of precision and organization is brought to all aspects of business affairs and production
The Deloitte Studios Team sits within our Advertising, Marketing & Commerce offering. Within our group, we create content, communications, and experiences that engage and inspire our clients' customers to act. We implement and operate the technology platforms that enable personalized content, commerce and user-centric experiences. And, in doing so, we transform our clients' marketing and engagement operations into modern, data-driven, creatively focused organizations – all built to drive growth.
Our AM&C offering serves our clients through the following types of work:
- Cross-channel customer engagement strategy, design and development to include the creation of omni-channel digital experiences across web, mobile, social, physical, AR/VR, voice, gesture, IoT, and video
- eCommerce strategy, implementation and operations
- Marketing Content and digital asset management solutions
- Marketing Technology and Advertising Technology solutions
- Marketing analytics implementation and operations
- Advertising campaign ideation, development and execution
- Acquisition and engagement campaign ideation, development and execution
- Agile based, design-thinking, user-centric, empirical projects that accelerate results
- At least 6+ years of business affairs experience at an advertising agency
- Polished communicator with good instincts
- Good problem-solving abilities
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Bachelor's Degree
- Understanding of sports and entertainment properties
- Experience with both digital and broadcast
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 14705
Apply on company website