Senior Consultant, Digital Content Advantage, Operations Transformation
Help our clients navigate dynamic and disruptive markets. The solutions we provide will help them drive product and service innovation, improve financial performance, accelerate speed to market, and operate their platforms to innovate continuously.
Work you'll do
Senior Consultants work within an engagement team. Key responsibilities will include:
- Function as integrators between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create solutions to meet clients' business needs.
- Identifying business requirements, requirements management, functional design, prototyping, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), testing, training, defining support procedures and supporting implementations as well as integrations.
- Participate in setting engagement objectives and scope.
- Develop work plans for components of an engagement.
- Coordinate activities between work streams.
- Provide guidance to junior practitioners as they manage large, confidential and complex data sets.
- Develop process flows depicting pain points in the business process.
- Conduct detailed analyses to draw conclusions and develop pertinent and insightful recommendations.
- Design deliverable content to reflect the engagement contract.
- Present findings and recommendations to client leadership.
- Mentor junior staff.
Operations Transformation Team
Our Operations Transformation team focuses on transforming our clients' core business operations. We advise, design, implement, and deploy solutions focused on “heart of the business” issues in specific sectors including Health Care, Banking & Securities, Insurance, and Energy & Resources. Our Market Offerings include Operating Model Transformation and Center for Process Bionics. Within our Digital Content Advantage practice, you will function as Subject Matter Advisor on content strategy, capabilities, technologies and vendors.
Our clients seek a fresh perspective on how to create a flexible, innovative business model supported by a strong operations foundation. Professionals will use their deep sector knowledge and technical business operations consulting experience to take a more strategic view of our clients' priorities, helping them to prepare for growth, embrace the digital agenda and maximize operational efficiency.
- Bachelor's degree from accredited university with strong undergraduate academic record
- 4 years minimum professional experience with at least one of the following technologies:
- OpenText technologies including DCA products such as OpenText Content Suite, Extended ECM, ECM in the Cloud, CORE, Documentum, Suite16, InfoArchive and LEAP
- Vendor Invoice Management (VIM) or OpenText Capture Center (OCC), Captiva
- OpenText Exstream (customer communications management)
- OpenText integration products including Extended ECM for Microsoft Sharepoint, SAP, Salesforce, Workday, Oracle, SuccessFactors, and/or Hybris
- OpenText Magellan or other content analytics tool such as Watson specific to content
- Exposure to Box, IBM Filenet/IBM Content Manager, Hyland OnBase or Veeva, with willingness to be cross trained in OpenText technologies
- Experienced in one of the following: Structured Content Management, Content and Data Architecture or Unstructured content analytics
- Professional competence in the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Ability to build consensus and foster change in ambiguous settings
- Demonstrates consistent career progression with increasing levels of responsibility
- Performed above expectations in previous professional roles
- Willingness and ability to travel 50% (While up to 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Must live within commuting distance to one of Deloitte's consulting offices
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Advanced degree
- Ability to facilitate business transformation leveraging an enterprise content management platform.
- Demonstrate ability to develop current state enterprise content management technology architecture, gap analysis, and future state technology architecture to address client architecture gaps including scalability, on-premise/cloud, security and multi-country compliance
- Define content governance including legal compliance/regulations, standards, taxonomies, industry practices, change management
- Superior critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Tolerance for working in ambiguous, uncertain environments
- Commitment to personal and professional growth
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, where applicable. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 13969
Apply on company website