Deloitte Consulting LLP seeks a Senior Consultant, Enterprise Performance, SAP in Parsippany, NJ and various unanticipated Deloitte office locations and client sites nationally.
Work You'll Do
DRIVE SOFTWARE ADVISORY AND IMPLEMENTATION SERVICES TO HELP DELIVER SUPPLY CHAIN NETWORK CAPABILITIES, OPERATIONAL KNOWLEDGE, DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES, ADVANCED ANALYTICS, AND INDUSTRY-SPECIFIC HYBRID SOLUTIONS. PERFORM ASSESSMENTS OF EXISTING SUPPLY CHAIN LEGACY SYSTEMS, AND IDENTIFY AND FORMULATE SCALABLE SOLUTIONS FOR GAPS BETWEEN BUSINESS REQUIREMENTS AND CURRENT SYSTEM CAPABILITIES FOR SUPPLY CHAIN NETWORK OPTIMIZATION, INCLUDING BASELINE AND OPTIMIZED SCENARIO MODELING, CENTER OF GRAVITY ANALYSIS, SEQUENTIAL OBJECTIVE OPTIMIZATION, LANDED COST ANALYSIS, SCENARIO COMPARATIVE ASSESSMENT, AND SENSITIVITY ANALYSIS. PERFORM IMPLEMENTATIONS OF SAP SUPPLY CHAIN MODULES, INCLUDING APO (ADVANCED PLANNER AND OPTIMIZER), AND PRODUCTION PLANNING (PP [PROCESS AND DISCRETE]); GATHER BUSINESS REQUIREMENTS AND PERFORM GAP ANALYSIS BY CONDUCTING WORKSHOPS, ASSESSING OPERATIONAL PROCESSES WITH BUSINESS STAKEHOLDERS, AND FORMULATING SCALABLE SOLUTIONS WITHIN SAP. DEFINE SYSTEMS STRATEGY, DEVELOP BUSINESS CASE, SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS, PROTOTYPE, TEST CUSTOM TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS, AND SUPPORT SYSTEM IMPLEMENTATION FOR GLOBAL DEMAND AND SUPPLY PLANNING PROCESSES. RESEARCH USER REPORTED ISSUES RELATED TO BUSINESS PROCESS AND SUPPLY CHAIN TOOLS, IDENTIFY ROOT CAUSES AND RESOLUTIONS, IMPLEMENT FIXES, AND LIAISE BETWEEN BUSINESS FUNCTIONS, END USERS, AND TECHNICAL DELIVERY TEAMS. TRACK IMPLEMENTATION DEFECTS, COORDINATE DEFECT RESOLUTION EFFORTS, AND DOCUMENT RESOLUTION DETAILS BY USING DIFFERENT TOOLS, INCLUDING HPQC (QUALITY CENTER), SAP SOLMAN (SOLUTION MANAGER), ATLASSIAN JIRA, AND SERVICENOW. PARTICIPATE IN SETTING ENGAGEMENT OBJECTIVES AND SCOPE, DEVELOP WORK PLANS FOR COMPONENTS OF ENGAGEMENTS, COORDINATE INTEGRATION ACTIVITIES BETWEEN SAP SUPPLY CHAIN WORKSTREAMS AND IDENTIFY CHANGES IN SCOPE. PROVIDE INDUSTRY INSIGHT AND ANALYTICAL SUPPORT USING DATA MINING, PATTERN MATCHING, DATA VISUALIZATION, AND PREDICTIVE MODELLING TOOLS TO PRODUCE ANALYSIS AND ALGORITHMS THAT HELP BUSINESSES MAKE BETTER DECISIONS.
- 80% Travel required nationally.
- Telecommuting permitted.
BACHELORS DEGREE (OR FOREIGN EQUIVALENT) IN ENGINEERING (ANY), OR A RELATED FIELD AND TWO (2) YEARS OF RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE IN THE JOB OFFERED OR IN A RELATED OCCUPATION. MUST ALSO HAVE TWO (2) YEARS OF RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE INVOLVING EACH OF THE FOLLOWING:
- GATHERING AND IMPLEMENTING SAP SCM (SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT) SOLUTIONS AS REUSABLE ASSETS FOR INDUSTRY SPECIFIC PROJECTS IN PHARMACEUTICALS, SEMICONDUCTOR, AND CONSUMER STAPLES SECTORS;
- ASSESSING OF SAP ECC (ERP CENTRAL COMPONENT) OR S/4 HANA SYSTEMS AND BUSINESS ARCHITECTURE UTILIZING SAP SOLUTION MANAGER (SOLMAN) FOR SYSTEM LANDSCAPE DESIGN AND ITS INTEGRATION WITH OTHER SYSTEMS, INCLUDING APO (ADVANCED PLANNER AND OPTIMIZER), MES (MANUFACTURING EXECUTION SYSTEM), AND BW (BUSINESS WAREHOUSE);
- DESIGNING AND BUILDING THE FUNCTIONAL AND TECHNICAL ARCHITECTURE FOR OVERALL SYSTEM LANDSCAPE FOR SAP APO, SAP ECC, AND S/4HANA, INCLUDING MIDDLEWARE TO INTEGRATE BETWEEN SAP AND LEGACY APPLICATIONS;
- PERFORMING UNIT AND INTEGRATION TESTING OF CONFIGURED AND DEVELOPED FUNCTIONALITIES USING HP ALM (APPLICATION LIFE CYCLE MANAGEMENT) TOOLS;
- DESIGNING CLIENT SPECIFIC CUSTOM SOLUTIONS AND REPORTS TO MEET SPECIFIC BUSINESS PROCESSES NOT ACHIEVABLE WITH STANDARD SAP SOLUTION IN APO, ECC, S/4 HANA SYSTEMS;
- DEFINING SYSTEMS STRATEGY, DEVELOPING SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS, DESIGNING, PROTOTYPING, AND TESTING CUSTOM TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS, AND SUPPORTING SYSTEM IMPLEMENTATION UTILIZING SAP APO, SAP ECC, AND HP QUALITY CENTER; AND
- FORMULATING BUSINESS CONTINUITY PLANS WHILE DEVELOPING AND DELIVERING SAP APO, SAP PP AND SAP PP-CO TO ENSURE MINIMUM BUSINESS IMPACT DURING SOLUTION DEPLOYMENT.
- 80% Travel required nationally.
- Telecommuting permitted.
How You'll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.Recruiting tips
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 28415
Apply on company website