BGS – Senior Consultant, Future of Work
If you are fascinated about how the future of work is changing, plan your next career move with Deloitte's Future of Work team.
Deloitte's breadth, depth, and scale, combined with our relentless passion for innovation create powerful opportunities to help our clients and our own organization stay ahead of change, deliver impact that matters, and transform complexity and disruption into lasting value.
The Senior Consultant will be part of a multi-disciplinary team developing the Future of Work transformation strategy for the Deloitte U.S. firm, considering changes in the work, the workforce and the workplace. The Senior Consultant will also assist Deloitte's businesses—Consulting, Advisory, Audit, and Tax—with structuring and executing their individual Future of Work transformation objectives.
The Senior Consultant will interact with senior leaders in the firm and will assist in various special, top priority projects with potential to significantly impact our organization.
Work you'll do
As a Senior Consultant, you will help: reimagine the value we deliver to clients and the way we deliver our services, evaluate how we compose our workforce across the full spectrum of talent (e.g., full-time workers, freelancers, crowd), and rethink where work gets done, including our workplace infrastructure and employee experience.
In your day-to-day work, you will have a variety of internal client-facing responsibilities including:
- Applying logic and structure to solve ambiguous problems
- Researching and establishing analytical frameworks and conducting complex business analyses
- Performing quantitative and qualitative analysis, such as assessing the effectiveness of current processes and identifying opportunities for transformation
- Collaborating and developing effective working relationships with a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders
- Developing executive level presentations and reports
- Bachelor's degree
- Outstanding analytical (qualitative and quantitative), research, and presentation skills
- Ability to think creatively and apply logical structuring to complex problems
- Ability to synthesize large sets of information, extract insights, and develop recommendations
- Systems thinking skills (able to connect dots across different concepts to generate new insights)
- Ability to think orthogonally to prevailing views and comfort with challenging orthodoxies
- Strong technical skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint and supporting technologies like Teams and Zoom)
- Strong interpersonal, communication and team building skills
- Limited travel (While up to 25% of travel may be necessary for the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- MBA/MS/MA or other relevant advanced degree(s) from top tier program
- Prior experience in strategy development for top tier companies and/or with top strategy consultancy
- 4+ years of strategy consulting experience, including executing and owning workstreams for innovation/strategy projects and programs with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to succeed in both team-based and independent environments
- Strong client presence with experience facilitating ideation/brainstorming sessions and collaboration workshops
- High level of proficiency in developing executive level communications/presentations
- Client service mentality and ability to develop high degree of trust with key internal client base
- Familiarity and fluency with strategic and innovation frameworks and conceptual constructs
- Knowledge of growth & expansion strategies and scenario/trend analysis
- Experience managing small to mid-sized teams to deliver results
- Well-organized with the ability to handle several projects/clients simultaneously
- Professionalism, maturity, energy for driving change, creativity and empathy are all key attributes for success
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 22412
Apply on company website