Position Summary Senior Consultant/Lead, Office of the BGS Leader
Office of the Managing Principal - Businesses
The Office of the Managing Principal – Businesses, Global, and Strategic Services (BGS) is responsible for driving integration across Deloitte's four businesses (Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Tax, and Risk & Financial Advisory) in the US as well as ensuring that our Strategy, Technology, Innovation, and Global teams are aligned and elevated to support the overall strategy of the US firm. We work together to capitalize on Deloitte's shared strengths, leverage our scale and define our unique, highly differentiated formula for market leadership.
The Senior Consultant role within the Office of the Managing Principal - BGS will:
- Support the evolution of the BGS strategy in alignment with business and overall firm strategy
- Manage relationship building efforts across key stakeholders
- Support the preparation of leadership meetings, which may include agenda definition and tracking, management of materials, and creating environments conducive to effective leadership meetings
- Analyze data and identify insights for improvements to operational effectiveness
- Work closely with the BGS Chief of Staff in the planning and execution of priority projects aligned with the strategy
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 2-5 years of professional experience, ideally within client service or in an internal role
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Limited travel (while up to 10% of travel may be necessary for the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Exceptional communication, presentation, relationship building skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing business environment
- Strong planning and organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Self-motivated, results oriented and able to work independently and cooperatively within a team
- Strong collaborative mindset, willingness to dive into building new frameworks and infrastructure from the ground up
- Logical structuring, storyboarding
- Able to tell a compelling business story through analysis
- Ability to manage several projects of varying complexity at one time
- Can be trusted to work with confidential and sensitive data
- Strong proficency in Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Global experience a plus
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 52278
Apply on company website