Our professionals guide traditional life science companies and new market entrants in navigating the complexities of the US and global health care system, especially as it relates to the interactions our clients have with external healthcare professionals, patients, payers and third parties. As market, political, and legislative changes alter the industry, we help our clients develop innovative and practical solutions to mitigate compliance risks. Specifically, our consulting projects include compliance risk assessments, the development and implementation of compliance reviews and monitoring programs, and the identification and implementation of digital solutions for more efficient operations and/or improved decision making through analytics.
Work you'll do:
The Senior Consultant is responsible for helping to deliver compliance-related client projects, and in doing so to continue to grow professionally in the areas of subject matter expertise and consulting engagement administration.
The Senior Consultant is responsible for contributing to projects including but not limited to the following ways:
- Developing materials and processes associated with the overall effort to help clients enhance risk insights through transformed and modernized risk assessment and compliance monitoring processes, including developing monitoring plans, scheduling monitoring events, and develop and update tracking and reporting tools regarding monitoring events
- Develop working documents and deliverables, as well as provide project management, for client engagements involving the development, assessment and/or monitoring of patient services and other activities involving patients
- Develop working documents and deliverables, as well as provide project management, for client engagements involving the development, assessment and/or monitoring of services provided by, and other activities involving, external healthcare professionals (“HCPs”)
- Contribute to the drafting of proposals, marketing content, and thought leadership as a key contributor to developing new business
- Participate in various training and education programs with regards to standard engagement processes, compliance subject matter expertise and other relevant knowledge to help with professional development and client delivery
Travel to client sites will be required. We are seeking an individual either with consulting experience or with experience working in Compliance or a related function at a life sciences or healthcare related organization who can make a successful transition to a consulting environment.
- 3+ years of experience working in the Life Sciences Compliance function of a life sciences or healthcare organization who is eager to help lead the industry to enhanced risk insights through transformed and modernized compliance program processes.
- Bachelor's degree required in business, finance, accounting or other related subject.
- Solid understanding of industry standards for ethics and compliance risk within the Life Sciences industry.
- Knowledge of life science processes, controls and regulatory requirements in core areas (e.g., FDA, False Claims Act, anti-bribery and corruption, transparency reporting).
- Must have strong relationship building skills, must be a team player and have cross-constituency facilitation skills.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in compliance program strategy and transformational initiatives between business units and corporate risk and compliance functions is a strong plus.
- Experience in program and/or project management for technology implementations using top analyst rated third party software a strong plus.
- Working knowledge of technology solutions such as Tableau, Qlikview and/or Splunk a strong plus.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte Advisory" means Deloitte & Touche LLP, which provides audit and enterprise risk services; Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP, which provides forensic, dispute, and other consulting services; and its affiliate, Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP, which provides a wide range of advisory and analytics services. Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP is not a certified public accounting firm. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. These entities are separate subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 21113
Apply on company website