Senior Consultant, Operations Transformation, Healthcare
Offering – What we do
Operations Transformation practitioners serve as trusted advisors to our clients, combining strategic thinking with deep industry knowledge to solve complex business problems in a team-based environment. We architect operating models and processes that enable growth, optimize capital, and maximize operational efficiency.
Industry – Who we serve
Deloitte's Healthcare Consulting practice is one of the largest in the world. Our practice delivers distinctive services to the country's largest national and regional health plans, 10 of the 10 largest healthcare systems and 8 of the 10 largest for-profit healthcare systems in the US.
Candidates will be at the intersection of leading business and tech enabled transformation journey's and improving performance with our clients. Practitioners will have the opportunity to leverage the industry's leading healthcare innovations and digital transformations to influence the Future of Health. Our healthcare practice seeks to transform the delivery of care, modernize the industry and enhance our clients' business and operational models.
The ideal candidate will be curious, analytical, and confident, with a natural drive to exceed immediate project requirements and overcome obstacles. A genuine passion for the healthcare industry, combined with relationship-building, leadership, and communication skills will be critical to success. Candidates should be energized by continuous personal improvement, proactively seeking out new skills and perspectives, exhibiting openness to coaching from senior colleagues, and contributing to the development of junior staff.
You will work on engagements in a team-based environment, partnering directly with clients, fellow Operations Transformation practitioners, and Deloitte consultants from complementary disciplines. As a Senior Consultant, you will help lead workstreams within the context of a larger engagement, gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing actionable recommendations. You will help present your team's findings to senior client stakeholders, implement recommendations, and begin to build long-term trusted advisor relationships with client counterparts.
- Bachelor's degree from accredited university with strong undergraduate academic record
- 4+ years of professional experience in a health care or consulting setting (or 2 years with MBA/MHA/equivalent master's degree), including 2 years with healthcare focus
- Demonstrates consistent career progression with increasing levels of responsibility
- Competent in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Travel up to 50%
- Limited Immigration Sponsorship may be available
- Experience with business and clinical operations experience and subject matter expertise on Value Based Care, Population Health Management, Care Management, or Analytics; Clinical and HP Operations and/or Pharmacy/PBM.
- Clinical Informatics experience
- Care Management which includes acute care, ambulatory and health plan experience
- Professional experience with operational process mapping
- Professional experience with healthcare cost reduction planning and implementation
- Professional experience with project management and program analysis
- Excellent undergraduate academic record (GPA 3.5+)
- Advanced degree in business or health care-related field (e.g., MHA, MBA)
- Superior critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional interpersonal, team-building and communication skills
- Ability to build consensus and foster change in a client business setting with executive level stakeholders
- Sense of responsibility to self, team and client
- Outstanding integrity, initiative, creativity, and passion
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 22571
Apply on company website