Senior Consultant, Process Mining, Operations Transformation
Deloitte's Center for Process Bionics (CPB) is designed to orchestrate innovative and high return Process Transformation. CPB combines unparalleled sector experience with a proven set of modern methodologies, next-gen technology solutions and assets to create an integrated solution to help clients identify significant process improvement opportunities.
Work you'll do
Senior Consultants perform detailed quantitative and qualitative analysis work associated with developing meaningful insights to address client's biggest challenges related to their business processes. Senior Consultants will be trained on next-gen technology solutions to perform their work. Responsibilities typical of a Senior Consultant on one of these projects could include:
- Conduct Process Mining and Process Modeling using data-driven, automated, visual tools
- Facilitate client interviews and client meetings to understand the business processes, request data and collect key performance metrics
- Identify process inefficiencies and quantify the impact
- Develop process flows depicting pain points in the business process
- Define ideal processes and quantify impact of process changes (e.g., automation, outsourcing)
- Conduct detailed analyses to draw conclusions, and develop pertinent and insightful recommendations
- Implement process transformation with opportunities identified and prioritized
- Provide project management support across the end-to-end lifecycle of an engagement
- Design deliverable content to reflect analyses conducted and recommendations
- Present findings to client leadership
- Anticipate risks associated with timely and high-quality delivery of project and escalate the same to project management and leadership
- Mentor junior staff
Operations Transformation Team
Our Operations Transformation team focuses on transforming our clients' core business operations. We advise, design, implement, and deploy innovative and technology enabled solutions focused on “heart of the business” issues in specific sectors including Health Care, Banking & Securities, Insurance, and Energy & Resources. Our Market Offerings include Operating Model Transformation and Center for Process Bionics.
Our clients seek a fresh perspective on how to create a flexible, innovative business model supported by a strong operations foundation. Professionals will use their deep sector knowledge and technical business operations consulting experience to take a more strategic view of our clients' priorities, helping them to prepare for growth, embrace the digital agenda and maximize operational efficiency.
- Bachelor's degree from accredited university with strong undergraduate academic record
- 4 years of professional or consulting experience
- 4 years of experience with process mining, process mapping, process transformation, process sustainability
- Working knowledge/understanding of databases, ETL and SQL skills required to deliver process mining projects
- Working knowledge of one or more tools used in the process mining and process transformation space, e.g.: Signavio, Celonis, Unqork, IBM Blueworks, ARIS, ABBYY
- Demonstrates consistent career progression with increasing levels of responsibility
- Competent in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Data Science or Industrial Engineering degree a plus
- Hands on experience with next gen technologies including RPA
- Hands on experience with data visualization tools
- Broad knowledge of ERP systems
- Desktop activity mining experience
- Professional experience with project management and program analysis
- Excellent undergraduate academic record (GPA 3.5+)
- Professional competence in Microsoft PowerPoint, Visio, and Access
- Superior critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional interpersonal, team-building and communication skills
- Ability to build consensus and foster change in a client business setting with executive level stakeholders
- Commitment to personal and professional growth
- Sense of responsibility to self, team and client
- Outstanding integrity, initiative, creativity, and passion
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, where applicable. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 10871
Apply on company website