In today's world, customers expect companies to know who they are and what they want. Customers want to have products, services or experiences that best suit their needs delivered to them seamlessly across physical and digital channels.
Customers are human first: driven by dynamic wants, needs, and desires. The ability for brands to make personal, meaningful connections on a human level has never been greater and Hux by Deloitte Digital delivers on those experiences in a way that allows companies to own the customer journey end to end.
Hux is the Human Experience Platform by Deloitte Digital. We help companies connect key data sources to understand what matters most to people; connect to advanced technologies like AI and machine learning to sense and respond to those needs at scale; and connect their systems to unlock insights, create collaboration and drive acquisition, engagement and loyalty. Most importantly, we empower companies to connect with customers in personal, meaningful ways that respect them as people, not just customers.
Hux by Deloitte Digital gives companies the ability to build and leverage the connections – between people, systems, data and technologies – so they can deliver personalized, contextual experiences to customers at scale.
Work you'll do
Our team is looking for a Senior Creative Director who possesses a thorough understanding of email marketing design, email template design, and the digital medium, and can be a driver to industry best practices.
- Provide creative direction across a variety of digital disciplines that may include: email design, content, visual design, digital, UX/UI, experience design, video, advertising and brand among others.
- Champion creation of a design-centric culture for Deloitte by seeking out and advocating for opportunities to include design in business initiatives throughout the organization.
- Establish trusted advisor relationships with clients and colleagues alike in which both seek out advice and counsel related to creative work.
- Provide thought leadership and perspectives that challenge the status quo and support creative excellence both for the internal team and the broader Deloitte organization.
- Prioritize digital creative engagements that support growth for Deloitte.
- Establish best practices for email design, email template design, digital design strategy, concept creation, visual innovation, message delivery, and execution.
- Lead brainstorming sessions with creative and client teams as necessary.
- Partner with other creative team leaders in establishing and delivering against the in-house agency vision and strategy.
- Provide creative leadership from initiation through delivery on the more strategic and/or high-profile engagements undertaken by the digital creative team.
- Direct the activities of the creative team to maintain a standard of creative excellence, timeliness, and cost recovery to achieve company goals.
- Improve quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes as needed.
- Create and maintain case studies related to the work of the design team to be used in business development decks for the in-house agency.
- Select and oversee entry into award contests on an annual basis.
Our Advertising, Marketing & Commerce team focuses on delivering marketing and growth objectives aligned with our clients' brand values for measurable business growth. We do this by creating content, communications, and experiences that engage and inspire their customers to act. We implement and operate the technology platforms that enable personalized content, commerce and marketing user-centric experiences. In doing so, we transform our clients' marketing and engagement operations into modern, data-driven, creatively focused organizations. Our team brings deep experience in creative and digital marketing capabilities, many from our Digital Studios.
We serve our clients through the following types of work:
- Cross-channel customer engagement strategy, design and development (web, mobile, social, physical)
- eCommerce strategy, implementation and operations
- Marketing Content and digital asset management solutions
- Marketing Technology and Advertising Technology solutions
- Marketing analytics implementation and operations
- Advertising campaign ideation, development and execution Acquisition and engagement campaign ideation, development and execution
- Acquisition and engagement campaign ideation, development and execution
- Agile based, design-thinking, user-centric, empirical projects that accelerate results
- A minimum of 8 years of progressive experience in a creative agency or client-side creative team to include a minimum of:
- 8+ years of previous experience as a Creative Director in an agency environment
- 4+ years of experience managing creative teams
- Demonstrated expertise in leading email marketing, email templates, marketing cloud technologies
- Expertise in social media and digital advertising platforms a plus
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Deep understanding in creating highly strategic, integrated, branded campaigns across digital channels
- Expert knowledge of all steps required in the creative development process, including providing clear creative direction, giving timely and helpful coaching to improve creative and producing all work cost effectively and on schedule + Working knowledge of design, brand development and overall creative process
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to communicate at all decision-making levels
- Able to manage a high volume of projects with constantly changing deadlines
- Ability to manage day-to-day relationships with clients and various internal stakeholders
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 26647
Apply on company website