Are you interested in working in a dynamic environment? Our Human Capital practice is on the forefront of helping to solve the government's most complex challenges – from the organizational shifts that result from rapidly evolving missions, to declining job satisfaction, duplication of HR services across agencies, and continuously rising costs of HR systems. If you are seeking a role that offers you the opportunity to work with Government and Public Services clients, consider a career in Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) Human Capital practice.
Work you'll do
As a Project Delivery Specialist in the Human Capital group\nyou will:\n\n
- Support Implementation and Operations\n Management best practices while taking ownership of tasks and/or project\n workstreams and guiding more junior professionals \n
- Support and/or lead workstreams on engagements\n related but not limited to HR Service Delivery, Learning &\n Development, Communications, Change Management, and Compensation and\n Reward programs \n
- Contribute to deliverables and review the work\n of others for quality and accuracy \n
- Demonstrate an understanding of the client\n environment and overall project scope \n
- Review and process letters from government\nagencies and internally generated documents (e.g., action/decision/information\nmemorandums), Congressional reports, responses to Taskings, and messages to be\nbroadcast throughout government agencies, among other documents.
- Responsible for facilitating multi-program\nreview and clearance of documents, coordinating responses with all required\nfederal stakeholders, assisting in resolving all internal comments/edits, and\nprepping packages for government agency Front Office review and approval.
- Additional responsibilities include correcting\ngrammar, punctuation, and spelling errors; identify and correct\ninconsistencies; revise wording to improve clarity; fact-checking materials;\nand use best judgement to ensure highlight cohesive and coherent documents are\nwritten in accordance with the Plain Writing Act of 2010.
- Provide quality control for work products\ndeveloped by other workstreams (i.e., Taskings, Correspondence, and Questions\nfor the Record).
Transparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issues shaping Government and Public Services (GPS) initiatives today. Deloitte's GPS practice is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying out missions in the GPS practice requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated solutions provider in helping to transform the Government and Public Services marketplace.
- Typically has 5 or more years of consulting\n and/or industry experience \n
- Ability to work independently \n
- Ability to manage small engagements or work\n streams and multiple team members with confidence \n
- Professional oral and written communication\n skills \n
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting\n skills with experience exercising mature judgement \n
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills \n
- Ability to obtain and maintain the required\n clearance for this role \n
- Ability to write and edit documents for clarity, content, formatting, and style; Correspondence management; Professional oral and written communication skills; Strong knowledge of MS Office; Desired Skills: Experience with executive correspondence; Strong multi-tasking and relationship-building skills; Detail-oriented \n
- Prior professional services or federal\n consulting experience \n
- Bachelor's Degree \n
How you'll grow
\n At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. \n
\n At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. \n
\n Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. \n
\n Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. \n
\n We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E20WASCPDSJS72703-HC
Apply on company website