Location: Remote, Tampa, Chicago, Atlanta, Hermitage
Are you passionate about technology and interested in joining a community of collaborative colleagues who respectfully and courageously seek to challenge the status quo? If so, read on to learn more about an exciting opportunity with Deloitte's Information Technology Services (ITS). We are curious and life-long learners focused on technology and innovation.
Work You'll Do
As a Sr. IAM Analyst you will support service line initiatives within the Identity and Access Management (IAM) team. With limited supervision, provide business and technical analysis, and provide operational support for the Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) platform and processes.
• Perform day-to-day support activities to ensure operational excellence of the IGA platform including monitoring, troubleshooting, and problem resolution
• Work with business and technical stakeholders to solicit and gather requirements
• Participate in the installation, integration, deployment, and support of IAM tools and products
• Deliver process improvements utilizing Identity and Access Management platforms
• Communicate aspects of both the product and the implementation at the technical and functional level appropriate for the solution
• Participate in internal and cross-functional projects and initiatives
• Lead functional and user acceptance testing efforts
Information Technology Services (ITS) helps power Deloitte's success. ITS drives Deloitte, which serves many of the world's largest, most respected organizations. We develop and deploy cutting-edge internal and go-to-market solutions that help Deloitte operate effectively and lead in the market. Our reputation is built on a tradition of delivering with excellence.
The ~3,000 professionals in ITS deliver services including:
• Cyber Security
• Technology Support
• Technology & Infrastructure
• Relationship Management
• Strategy & Communications
• Project Management
Cyber Security vigilantly protects Deloitte and client data. The team leads a strategic cyber risk program that adapts to a rapidly changing threat landscape, changes in business strategies, risks, and vulnerabilities. Using situational awareness, threat intelligence, and building a security culture across the organization, the team helps to protect the Deloitte brand.
Areas of focus include:
• Risk & Compliance
• Identity & Access Management
• Data Protection
• Cyber Design
• Incident Response
• Security Architecture
• Business Partnership
Bachelor-level degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Technology, Information Sciences, or equivalent educational or professional experience and/or qualifications
• 2+ years' experience in developing, implementing, and/or operating IAM systems
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
• Ability to solicit and document detailed business requirements
• Intermediate knowledge/experience with at least 2 the following:
o Full-stack operational support
o MSSQL, MySQL, Oracle database technologies
o PowerShell, Bash, and other command line interfaces
o Directories, such as Active Directory, AD LDS, OpenLDAP, LDAP protocols
o Windows and Linux system administration
o Experience with Cloud Service Providers, such as Azure, AWS, or GCP
• Identity Management familiarity in one or more of the following areas:
o Single Sign On
o Identity Federation
o Enterprise Directory Architecture and Design
o Resource Provisioning
o Privileged Access Management
o Multi-factor authentication
o Identity Governance and Administration
• Good understanding of security architecture and information security best practice
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 10166
Apply on company website