Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A cloud solutions builder who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced MuleSoft Solution Architect you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. Consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center – we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below …
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
- Identify ongoing risks and pain points throughout the project, develop and implement mitigation measures
- Work with team to create and influence proper standards for development, governance and operational lifecycle
- Participate in the continuous improvement of MuleSoft & cloud integration operations and delivery.
Our Cloud Engineering team focuses on enabling our client's end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of: Cloud Strategy, Op Model Transformation, Cloud Development, Cloud Integration & APIs, Cloud Migration, Cloud Infrastructure & Engineering, and Cloud Managed Services. We help our clients see the transformational capabilities of Cloud as an opportunity for business enablement and competitive advantage.
Cloud Engineering supports our clients as they improve agility, resilience and identifies opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation by enabling Cloud. We accelerate our clients towards a technology-driven future, leveraging vendor solutions and Deloitte-developed software products, tools, and accelerators.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience and qualifications
- 6+ years of demonstrated development, implementing and supporting Enterprise-grade technical solutions meeting complex business requirements
- Working experience on various Mulesoft versions such as 3.x and 4.x, preferably 4+ version.
- Knowledge or previous experience in designing public and private enterprise secure services using RAML and REST based APIs including SOAP based APIs.
- In-depth knowledge and working experience on Mule Expression Language(MEL) as well as Data Weave Language(DWL) (1.x and 2.x).
- Working experience on MuleSoft On-Premise as well as cloud environments.
- Detailed understanding of API lifecycle and being involved in all the stages.
- Knowledge with enterprise connectors such as X12 EDI, MQ connectors, etc.
- Implementing certificate-based security for Mule applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong cognitive ability especially with respect to understanding, documenting, and describing complex technical subjects
- Travel up to 25% of the time, if required by project team or client
- Experience with AWS cloud
- Hands on experience with build management tools such as Jenkins, TeamCity, etc.
- Experience delivering in scrum, agile, and other methodologies
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 14494
Apply on company website