Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A system's professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced Sr. ServiceNow Developer, you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. Consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center – we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below …
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
- You will perform day-to-day support and maintenance, work with the functional team to develop solutions in ServiceNow and coordinate support and development efforts within the admin team.
- General support, administration and maintenance of ServiceNow platform and associated applications.
- Work closely with ServiceNow functional team to build requested items and tasks using workflows to manage processes from the customer to the fulfillment teams.
- Working closely with ServiceNow functional team, configure and improve core and custom applications.
- Work directly with end users to resolve support issues within ServiceNow.
- Monitor health, usage and overall compliance of ServiceNow and its applications.
- Develop systems integrations and process automation.
- Create and configure Business Rules, UI Policies, UI Actions, Client Scripts and ACLs including advanced scripting of each.
- Create and configure Notifications, UI pages, UI Macros, Script Includes, Formatters, etc. in ServiceNow.
- Configuring and managing Discovery and Orchestration.
- Coordinate application and platform upgrades.
- Load, manipulate and maintain data between Service-now and other systems.
- Create ServiceNow reports and dashboards.
Deloitte's Government & Public Services practice—our people, ideas, technology and outcomes—is designed for impact. Our team of over 15,000+ professionals bring fresh perspective to help you anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill your mission promise.
The US Technology Services Optimization Offering works with clients to transform their technology services and operations and provide enterprise-wide service transformation utilizing ServiceNow. Working with CIO's, Technology Executives, Service Owners (HR, IT, Customer, Field Service, PPM) and their teams to establish an operating model for technology based on the implications of NextGen and advances technologies, new and evolving service models for technology and the operational expectations of an organization.
- 6+ years ServiceNow experience in an enterprise environment
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Experience configuring ServiceNow Discovery a plus.
- Must be technically savvy and able to design and build applications that meet business goals and objectives.
- Proven experience implementing and customizing a web architected, n-tiered enterprise application.
- Familiar with Service Oriented architecture and web services integration (SOAP, WSDL, REST).
- Familiar with LDAP, MS Active Directory, ADFS.
- Integration (interfacing) of enterprise software systems.
- Experience creating ServiceNow update sets, promoting and testing through multiple instances and into production.
- Must be willing to live and work in the Lake Mary, FL; Gilbert, AZ; or Mechanicsburg, PA area.
- Travel up to 20% annually (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- ServiceNow System Administrator / Developer Certification preferred
- ITIL V3 Foundation Certification preferred
- A current government security clearance, or the ability to hold a clearance is required
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 22357
Apply on company website