Deloitte Consulting LLP seeks a Senior Solution Specialist, Customer & Marketing, Digital Customer in Lake Mary, FL and various unanticipated Deloitte office locations and client sites nationally.
Work You'll Do
Drive software development and implementation services to help companies unlock the value of big technology investments, ranging from requirements to architecture, design to development, and testing to deployment, as discrete services or comprehensive solutions. Participate in developing work plans, coordinate with onshore teams on requirements and resolution of queries, coordinate activities between workstreams and identify changes in scope. Lead the evaluation of technology needs, develop customized applications and draft technical and functional design documentation; identify and mitigate risks in process and technology for engagements. Perform assessments of existing information systems, and identify gaps between business requirements and current system capabilities; estimate time and resources needed for the development work. Design sub-components of larger application systems; integrate software applications with each other and continuously optimize the system structure to improve stability and performance. Define systems strategy, develop system requirements, design, prototype, and test custom technology solutions, and support system implementation.
- 15% Travel required nationally.
- Telecommuting permitted.
BACHELOR'S DEGREE (OR FOREIGN EQUIVALENT) IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION, ANY STEM DEGREE OR A RELATED FIELD AND TWO (2) YEARS OF RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE IN THE JOB OFFERED OR IN A RELATED OCCUPATION. MUST ALSO HAVE TWO (2) YEARS OF RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE INVOLVING EACH OF THE FOLLOWING:
- DRIVING SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT AND IMPLEMENTATION SERVICES TO HELP COMPANIES UNLOCK THE VALUE OF BIG TECHNOLOGY INVESTMENTS, RANGING FROM REQUIREMENTS TO ARCHITECTURE, DESIGN TO DEVELOPMENT, AND TESTING TO DEPLOYMENT AS DISCRETE SERVICES OR COMPREHENSIVE SOLUTIONS, UTILIZING WATERFALL SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT LIFE CYCLE (SDLC), AGILE METHODOLOGIES, UIPATH, AUTOMATION ANYWHERE, BLUE PRISM, AMAZON WEB SERVICES (AWS), AUTOMATION TESTING FRAMEWORKS, PERFORMANCE TESTING, ACCESSIBILITY TESTING, DJANGO, CONTINUOUS INTEGRATION AND CONTINUOUS DEPLOYMENT;
- LEADING THE EVALUATION OF TECHNOLOGY NEEDS, DEVELOPING CUSTOMIZED APPLICATIONS AND DRAFTING TECHNICAL AND FUNCTIONAL DESIGN DOCUMENTATION, UTILIZING MICROSOFT (MS) PROJECT PLAN, MS WORD, MS EXCEL, MS POWERPOINT, JIRA, JAMA, CONFLUENCE, AND DEVOPS MS TEAM FOUNDATION SERVER (TFS);
- PERFORMING ASSESSMENTS OF EXISTING INFORMATION SYSTEMS AND IDENTIFYING GAPS BETWEEN BUSINESS REQUIREMENTS AND CURRENT SYSTEM CAPABILITIES, UTILIZING PROGRAM EVALUATION REVIEW TECHNIQUE (PERT), COST BENEFIT ANALYSIS, SYSTEM ANALYSIS AND DESIGN, USER STORIES, PROCESS FLOW DIAGRAMS, SWIMLANE DIAGRAMS WIREFRAMES, KANBAN, AND AGILE METHODOLOGIES;
- DEFINING SYSTEMS STRATEGY, DEVELOPING SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS, DESIGNING, PROTOTYPING, AND TESTING CUSTOM TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS, AND SUPPORTING SYSTEM IMPLEMENTATION, UTILIZING SALESFORCE, LUCIDCHART, MS VISIO, IBM RATIONAL RHAPSODY, KIBANA REPORTING AND SPLUNK DASHBOARD REPORTING;
- DESIGNING AND DEVELOPING APPLICATIONS USING JAVA, ANGULARJS, REACHJS, BOOTSTRAP, JAVA DATABASE CONNECTIVITY (JDBC), SERVLETS, JAVASERVER PAGES STANDARD TAG LIBRARY (JSTL), JAVASERVER PAGES (JSP), JAVA API, SPRING, PYTHON, SQL, DOCKER, TERADATA, SQL, SQL SERVER MANAGEMENT STUDIO (SSMS), SQL SERVER INTEGRATION SERVICES (SSIS), MONGODB, CASSANDRA DATABASE AND SQL SERVER REPORTING SERVICES (SSRS) TO MEET FUNCTIONAL NEEDS FOR SOFTWARE APPLICATIONS;
- DEVELOPING AND LAUNCHING AUTOMATION SOLUTIONS USING SELENIUM WEBDRIVER, APPIUM, PYTHON, JAVA, TESTNG, CUCUMBER, MAVEN, JENKINS, JMETER, REST ASSURED API, QUICKTEST PROFESSIONAL, QUALITIA, BEATBLIP AND SMARTBEAR;
- DELIVERING FULL-LIFE CYCLE SERVICE ORIENTED ARCHITECTURE (SOA) AND MICROSERVICES-BASED SOLUTIONS USING AWS (LOAD BALANCERS, VIRTUAL PRIVATE CLOUD (VPC), ELASTIC CONTAINER SERVICE (ECS) CLUSTERS AND LAMBDA) METHODOLOGIES ACROSS WEB, MOBILE, AND/OR CLOUD ARCHITECTURES;
- DELIVERING AND DEPLOYING CUSTOM DEVELOPED APPLICATIONS, INCLUDING PROTOTYPING, CODE DEVELOPMENT, MODULARIZATION, UNIT TESTING, CONFIGURATION AND DEFECT MANAGEMENT, AND PRODUCTION DEPLOYMENT, UTILIZING SALESFORCE, JUNIT, JIRA, AWS (RDS, S3, ELASTIC BEANSTALK, LAMBDA, & LOAD BALANCERS) AND DJANGO; AND
- PERFORMING SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT IN AGILE METHODOLOGIES, WATERFALL METHODOLOGIES DEVELOPMENT ENVIRONMENTS AND WEB SERVICE TESTING USING BEHAVIOR DRIVE DEVELOPMENT USING CUCUMBER, POSTMAN, REST ASSURED, LOADRUNNER AND SOAPUI.
- 15% TRAVEL REQUIRED NATIONALLY.
How You'll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.Recruiting tips
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 28454
Apply on company website