Deloitte Consulting LLP seeks a Senior Solution Specialist, Enterprise Performance, SAP in Lake Mary, FL and various unanticipated Deloitte office locations and client sites nationally.
Work You'll Do
DRIVE SAP SOFTWARE ADVISORY AND IMPLEMENTATION SERVICES TO HELP COMPANIES UNLOCK THE VALUE OF TECHNOLOGY INVESTMENTS AS DISCRETE SERVICES OR COMPREHENSIVE SOLUTIONS. WORK TO ENABLE SCALABILITY, REMOVE PERFORMANCE BARRIERS, ENABLE INNOVATION, MODERNIZE CORE SYSTEMS, AND REIMAGINE BUSINESSES WITH SAP DIGITAL SOLUTIONS. PARTICIPATE IN SETTING SAP ENGAGEMENT OBJECTIVES AND SCOPE, DEVELOP WORK PLANS FOR COMPONENTS OF ENGAGEMENTS, COORDINATE ACTIVITIES BETWEEN WORKSTREAMS, AND IDENTIFY CHANGES IN SCOPE. DRIVE THE DEVELOPMENT AND IMPLEMENTATION OF LARGE-SCALE DATA ECOSYSTEMS INCLUDING DATA MANAGEMENT, GOVERNANCE, AND THE INTEGRATION OF STRUCTURED AND UNSTRUCTURED DATA TO GENERATE INSIGHTS LEVERAGING SAP MODULES AND CLOUD-BASED OR ON-PREMISE PLATFORMS. PERFORM ASSESSMENTS OF EXISTING INFORMATION SYSTEMS AND IDENTIFY GAPS BETWEEN BUSINESS REQUIREMENTS AND CURRENT SYSTEM CAPABILITIES AND PROVIDE APPLICATION ANALYSIS TO MEET SAP ARCHITECTURE AND INFRASTRUCTURE GOALS. HELP MANAGE THE COMPLEXITY INHERENT WITH TECHNOLOGY CHANGE, FROM REQUIREMENTS GATHERING TO ARCHITECTURE, TESTING TO DEPLOYMENT, AND BEYOND, HELPING TO LINK THEIR IT PROGRAMS TO ORGANIZATIONAL GOALS WHILE UTILIZING SAP MODULES. PROVIDE INDUSTRY INSIGHT AND ANALYTICAL SUPPORT USING DATA MINING, PATTERN MATCHING, DATA VISUALIZATION, AND PREDICTIVE MODELING TOOLS TO PRODUCE ANALYSIS AND ALGORITHMS THAT HELP BUSINESSES MAKE BETTER DECISIONS.
- 15% Travel required nationally.
- Telecommuting permitted.
BACHELORS DEGREE (OR FOREIGN EQUIVALENT) IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION, MARKETING AND HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT, OR A RELATED FIELD AND TWO (2) YEARS OF RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE IN THE JOB OFFERED OR IN A RELATED OCCUPATION. MUST ALSO HAVE TWO (2) YEARS OF RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE INVOLVING EACH OF THE FOLLOWING:
- CONDUCTING SALES AND DISTRIBUTION BUSINESS PROCESS WORKSHOPS UTILIZING MICROSOFT (MS) SUITE IN ORDER TO UNDERSTAND CLIENTS CURRENT BUSINESS PROCESS, AND OUTLINING FUTURE PROCESSES IN SAP ERP CENTRAL COMPONENT (ECC);
- UTILIZING ACCELERATED SAP (ASAP) AND AGILE SCRUM IMPLEMENTATION METHODOLOGIES INCLUDING PROJECT DOCUMENTATION, BUSINESS BLUEPRINT, REALIZATION, FINAL PREPARATION, GO-LIVE, AND HYPERCARE INCLUDING END USER TRAINING IN SAP ECC;
- PERFORMING UNIT TESTING, REGRESSION TESTING, AND DEFECT RESOLUTION IN HP QUALITY CENTER (HPQC) AND HP IT SERVICE MANAGER (ITSM) FOR STANDARD AND CUSTOM DEVELOPMENTS;
- CONDUCTING ASSESSMENT OF CURRENT SYSTEM AND BUSINESS ARCHITECTURE UTILIZING SAP SOLUTION MANAGER (SOLMAN) TO DESIGN SAP SYSTEM LANDSCAPE AND INTEGRATION, UTILIZING VISTEX AND OTHER E-COMMERCE PORTALS INCLUDING CHANNEL ADVISOR, SHOPIFY, AND FEDEX WEB SERVICES;
- CONFIGURING SAP SALES & DISTRIBUTION (SD) ENTERPRISE MANAGEMENT TO FULFILL THE MANAGERIAL REPORTING REQUIREMENT FOR OPEN SALES ORDER DETAILS, OUTBOUND DELIVERY, POST GOODS ISSUE, INVOICING, AND REVENUE RECOGNITION RELATED REPORTS IN SAP ECC;
- PARTICIPATING IN PROOF OF CONCEPT (POC) CONFIGURATION FOR THIRD PARTY SALES, CONSIGNMENT, MAKE TO ORDER, AND SALES CONTRACTS SCENARIOS IN SAP ECC;
- PARTICIPATING IN ACTIVATING PRICING FUNCTIONALITY IN SALES ORDERS AND BILLING FOR GLOBAL ORGANIZATION TO FACILITATE CONSOLIDATION REPORTING USING SAP ECC; AND
- DEVELOPING FUNCTIONAL SPECIFICATIONS FOR CUSTOM DEVELOPMENT AND INTERFACE WITH EXTERNAL SYSTEMS VIA IDOCS (INTERMEDIATE DOCUMENT) AND EDI (ELECTRONIC DATA INTERCHANGE) USING DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT TOOLS TO CATER TO UNIQUE BUSINESS REQUIREMENTS.
- 15% Travel required nationally.
- Telecommuting permitted.
How You'll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.Recruiting tips
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 22254
Apply on company website