Position Summary User Experience Designer
Our Deloitte Digital studio teams are part of a full-service interactive marketing and advertising agency. We seek a UX Designer to join our collection of artists, analysts, strategists, engineers, writers, makers, business-builders, designers, doers, and dreamers, who are all united by a belief in the power of creativity to Elevate the Human Experience. With digital studio locations in Chicago, Denver, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, and Seattle, we work alongside Deloitte to solve our clients' toughest challenges and redefine how business gets done.
Work you'll do
You are the voice of the people. In all of your interactions - with clients, project managers, designers, engineers, and more - you'll advocate for what users want, need, and expect from the products we create. You're innovative, quick-thinking, and eager to learn more about what's happening in the interactive space. Your UX design skills are top-notch, and you have a knack for making the complex clear.
Roll, You'll Play:
- Collaborate with project teams and our clients to understand client business requirements for digital strategy and advocate for the customer by developing intuitive interactions and easy-to-use interfaces
- Work closely with project managers, design, engineering, and quality assurance
- Bring user-centered design (UCD) process methods to digital solutions from concept to launch
- Clearly articulate and defend your design decisions in front of teams and clients
- Identify and execute on the best methods for user research and testing within client constraints
- Work within agile methodology
- Provide strategic solutions for early-stage project planning
- Independently deliver on projects and work with others on teams
- Help the team plan and run effective client workshops and client stakeholder meetings
- Facilitate effective decision-making with clients
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, mockups, and prototypes optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Monitor and have knowledge of wider industry UX trends and relevant technology trends
- Bachelor's degree and at least 2–5 years of design experience
- Portfolio that shows examples of project or personal work, including but not limited to sketches, wireframes, user flows, interactive prototypes
- Experience creating designs, from concept through prototyping, with modern programs or technologies such as, but not limited to Axure, Sketch, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite, Marvel, and Principle
- Experience in planning and facilitating user research activities and usability tests
- Solid UX skills, with the ability to iterate through conceptual ideas and effectively communicate conceptualizations using sketches, storyboards, wireframes, user flows, interactive prototypes, data visualizations
- Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines
- Well-rounded knowledge of design principles and techniques
- Ability to organize and self-direct to get things done
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 14218
Apply on company website